happy ending to the "classless" story

I posted this on the original thread, but I wanted to update the information a bit. After I sent the email to Fish Street poker about the dirty move one of their employees put on me (see original thread "classless play leads to loss of a big pot"), they responded by apologizing prefusely, as well as telling me that they have put the employee on a permanent warning, and only allow him to deal once a week at their room.The sweetest part of the email, is that they offered to stake me in one of their tournaments, as a sign of good will. That said, I worked out the details with the manager, and will be playing a $120 MTT NLHE freezeout tomorrow on a complete freeroll! After the incident happened, I was second guessing myself, thinking that I should have been more pushy and made more of a stink at the time. It turns out, they said they respected the way in which I went about it, and that was part of the reason for them making their decision. The tournaments usually have about 40 players, and the top 3 pay out. Hopefully, I'll update this tomorrow night with some good news and a richer bankroll!Wish me luck, but most of all, wish me focus LOL

Good job man, good luck in the tournament. do you have any worries about meeting that dealer in an alley or somethin? He might be kinda pissed (Like when George get's the busboy fired on Seinfeld).

To quote Avril Lavigne, "So much for my happy ending..whoa-oh..oh-oh.."Good work.
Dude, don't ever qoute Avril Lavigne again.....
and I'm glad it worked out for you OP. You stay classy....Planet Earth.
To quote Avril Lavigne, "So much for my happy ending..whoa-oh..oh-oh.."Good work.
Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you? This ti-ey-i-ey-ime..
You should be punched in the jugular for that.
I take it someone's not an Avril fan? :club:
If she stopped singing I would like her alot more.
When I still worked in restaurants, I had a prep cook from Mexico, who spoke absolutely no English. He could, however, manage to sing every damn song on her album, word for word.I'd walk into work EVERY morning, to hear "WHY'D YA HAVE TO GO AND MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED?" at a decibel level similar to that of a tornado landing on your roof.Apparently, he had checked it out from the Des Moines Public Library to help himself learn English.
When I still worked in restaurants, I had a prep cook from Mexico, who spoke absolutely no English. He could, however, manage to sing every damn song on her album, word for word.I'd walk into work EVERY morning, to hear "WHY'D YA HAVE TO GO AND MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED?" at a decibel level similar to that of a tornado landing on your roof.Apparently, he had checked it out from the Des Moines Public Library to help himself learn English.
Lmao.. hilarious. This could be the solution for Illegal Immigration.
Dude, and the thing is..I started thinking about it. Taxpayer money went in to buying Avril Fucking Lavigne? Are you kidding me? Nope, sure enough. They even had a little "Indexed at DMPL" sticker on it. ..but they can't afford to pay teachers enough in this state.
Dude, and the thing is..I started thinking about it. Taxpayer money went in to buying Avril Fucking Lavigne? Are you kidding me? Nope, sure enough. They even had a little "Indexed at DMPL" sticker on it. ..but they can't afford to pay teachers enough in this state.
We have successfully hijacked this thread. You should protest.

Right when Avril released her first album before she had hit it big with any kind of hit, a friend of mine was hanging out with a friend of his who was a late night DJ for a college radio station. They were bored, so they went through all the new music that they get to see what they should play. They picked all the albums with a hot chick on the cover which included Avril. To decide which album to play they picked the album that had the hottest girl whom would look best with a nut busted in her eye.Avril won... Goes on to hit it big...The rest is history...

Glad to hear that it all worked out for you. When I read your original post about this I couldn't believe you didnt get it resolved that night. Best of luck in the tournament. :club: Joey :D

my friend was talking to me the other night about how funny it would be if it came down to me and "boom boom" heads-up at the end. LOL It'd be like all the classic movie showdowns.But of course, I'd flop a straight and trap him for all his money.Then TP/MM