why no freerolls?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a free million dollars! Why won't these stupid banks ever just give me free money for nothing!!! It's getting really annoying!!!!... !!!! (a few more for effect) We have had freerolls here at FCP and will have more freerolls in the future. The freerolls generally cater towards original FCPer's that became charter members. On another note, I went to a restaurant yesterday and ordered some food. I told the guy I wanted free stuff and he said no!!!!!!!!!! Are you like, serious????
At McDonalds smiles are free.
This made me LAUGH....NH
I want a free million dollars! Why won't these stupid banks ever just give me free money for nothing!!! It's getting really annoying!!!!... !!!! (a few more for effect) We have had freerolls here at FCP and will have more freerolls in the future. The freerolls generally cater towards original FCPer's that became charter members. On another note, I went to a restaurant yesterday and ordered some food. I told the guy I wanted free stuff and he said no!!!!!!!!!! Are you like, serious????
pwned
Every other poker site in the god damn world has freerolls, but FCP does not? Why the hell not?!
I would love to smash your face through a car windshield and then take your mother out for a nice seafood dinner, and never call her agian.Like drawingdead wrote. Who the F&ck cares about freeroles anyways? 3k players for a 50.00 1st place??ooooOOoooo, sounds like a great 4 1/2 hours. give me a break junior, get your head out of your ass

I agree that the OP's tone could be better, but I also agree with his point. Every other site out there has freerolls, so it seems strange that FCP does not.As to the $50 first place argument, I've never deposited my own money into an online account. I refuse to. Mainly because I work in the computer industry and I know how things work. I would never trust my own money online. I won 60 cents in a freeroll, started playing micro limit games, and worked it up to over $1k. I now play between $.50/$1 and $2/$4 depending on the game. If that money mysteriously disappears overnight, oh well. It was never really mine in the first place. It just allows me to practice on real money tables instead of the play tables.Could I have just deposited $1k and started from there? Sure. But I didn't want to, and I've learned so much more about bankroll management and how the game works from building up my little pennies than I probably would have from depositing more every time I took a bad beat.As to Daniel's "stuff for free" argument, what do you think the people who win money in the freerolls are going to do with it? Is it worth cashing out $10? No. They're going to take it to the real money tables and eventually give it back in rake. Or lose it to someone else who will eventually give it back in rake.The freerolls aren't for the people trying to make a living sitting in front of their computer playing a card game. They're for the people who are doing it for fun and practice in their free time. If FCP only wants the wannabe pro sharks, then fine. But it is a little strange that every other site offers freerolls but FCP doesn't.

I've never deposited my own money into an online account. I refuse to. Mainly because I work in the computer industry and I know how things work.Ohh, thats right, i totally forgot.The entire computer industry along with this wild thing called the internet is shady.thanks to this guy for pointing this out, phewcase closed.....

If that money mysteriously disappears overnight, oh well.
oh well 1000+ hours of play gone oh well, think I would rather give my creditcard info away to a stranger, oh well. :roll:
I've never deposited my own money into an online account. I refuse to. Mainly because I work in the computer industry and I know how things work.Ohh, thats right, i totally forgot.The entire computer industry along with this wild thing called the internet is shady.thanks to this guy for pointing this out, phewcase closed.....
Well, yea, the computer industry is shady. But things happen.http://money.cnn.com/2005/05/23/news/fortu...e500/bank_info/If the bank overseas that's handling your money gets compromised, your money's probably gone. Never to be seen again.

I understand the whole, "I use free rolls to build my bankroll." Really, I do. But, if you really want to use FCP, you're still able to build your bank roll by way of free rolls on other sites, and transfer the money to FCP using Neteller for whatever reason you see fit.If you're using Freerolls simply to build your bankroll, well, good luck to you, anyway. It's a lot different world outside of the free rolls. I truly hope you're not using what you "learn" in Freerolls.If it's regular freerolls you're looking for, and nothing more, then don't use FCP. If soft MTT's, soft cash games, Protege contests, weekend at Daniel's, things like that, are what you're interested in, then use FCP.Simple as that. But don't bitch about it--seriously. It gets old.

If that money mysteriously disappears overnight, oh well.
oh well 1000+ hours of play gone oh well, think I would rather give my creditcard info away to a stranger, oh well. :roll:
And that's your decision. I'm not willing to do that. I'd rather lose 1000+ hours of practice time than a large chunk of my own money.
Well, yea, the computer industry is shady. But things happen.http://money.cnn.com/2005/05/23/news/fortu...e500/bank_info/If the bank overseas that's handling your money gets compromised, your money's probably gone. Never to be seen again.
Do you fully understand what you are saying?Do you strongly believe that all money is being held in off shore accounts simply because the servers are stationed there?Do you understand the complex problems behind hacking into any online site. and that you do not own a bank account through the sites banking, but rather a customer account through the site, which deals directly with you and does not allow you to handle funds without going through them.etc........ and etc.... and etc....... and aliens will take over earth
I've always figured if there's people, much smarter than me, transferring much larger sums of money, through these sites, then I'm probably okay. Just sayin'.
I understand the whole, "I use free rolls to build my bankroll." Really, I do. But, if you really want to use FCP, you're still able to build your bank roll by way of free rolls on other sites, and transfer the money to FCP using Neteller for whatever reason you see fit.If you're using Freerolls simply to build your bankroll, well, good luck to you, anyway. It's a lot different world outside of the free rolls. I truly hope you're not using what you "learn" in Freerolls.If it's regular freerolls you're looking for, and nothing more, then don't use FCP. If soft MTT's, soft cash games, Protege contests, weekend at Daniel's, things like that, are what you're interested in, then use FCP.Simple as that. But don't bitch about it--seriously. It gets old.
And that's what I did. I transferred my money from the other sites to FCP. I wasn't trying to bitch about it, just make the case for why they're valued by some of the customers.And no, I'm not using what I learned in the freerolls. The majority of what I learned has come from building up a bankroll from basically nothing. The protege freeroll was the first one I played in over a year.
And that's what I did. I transferred my money from the other sites to FCP. I wasn't trying to censored about it, just make the case for why they're valued by some of the customers.And no, I'm not using what I learned in the freerolls. The majority of what I learned has come from building up a bankroll from basically nothing. The protege freeroll was the first one I played in over a year.
Fair enough. My post wasn't all necessarily directed at you.The bitching about this site is just getting mind numbing, and I'm not even kidding.
Do you fully understand what you are saying?Do you strongly believe that all money is being held in off shore accounts simply because the servers are stationed there?Do you understand the complex problems behind hacking into any online site. and that you do not own a bank account through the sites banking, but rather a customer account through the site, which deals directly with you and does not allow you to handle funds without going through them.etc........ and etc.... and etc....... and aliens will take over earth
Yes, I do fully understand what I'm saying. I also understand that if the site's money gets compromised, it probably won't come from the site itself getting hacked, but from whatever bank is handling the money getting hacked. I don't think Paradise Poker is its own bank. I don't think FCP is its own bank. I think they deposit the money into some bank account somewhere and do the book keeping of which user account has how much themselves.I, honestly, don't know where the banks are located. But as often as the banks in the US get compromised, I don't see any reason why banks overseas would be immune.I guess what it comes down to is that when there are that many layers between me and my money, I start watching my back.
Yes, I do fully understand what I'm saying. I also understand that if the site's money gets compromised, it probably won't come from the site itself getting hacked, but from whatever bank is handling the money getting hacked. I don't think Paradise Poker is its own bank. I don't think FCP is its own bank. I think they deposit the money into some bank account somewhere and do the book keeping of which user account has how much themselves.I, honestly, don't know where the banks are located. But as often as the banks in the US get compromised, I don't see any reason why banks overseas would be immune.I guess what it comes down to is that when there are that many layers between me and my money, I start watching my back.
Do you keep your money in a pillow case inbetween your mattress????wtf is wrong with you. If you're worried about your online poker money being a target, then worry about your actual savings also, could be the same bank, No??seriously, dont ever get rich, u suck at living.
Fair enough. My post wasn't all necessarily directed at you.The bitching about this site is just getting mind numbing, and I'm not even kidding.
I can see your point on that one. Although, one of the reasons I finally decided to play on FCP is because they seem to respond to the complaining. It seems like they actually want to improve the experience for everybody, which is more than the other sites seem to do.
I can see your point on that one. Although, one of the reasons I finally decided to play on FCP is because they seem to respond to the complaining. It seems like they actually want to improve the experience for everybody, which is more than the other sites seem to do.
They DO. They really seem to go out of their way for their customers, and it gets old that people don't give them credit for that.
Do you keep your money in a pillow case inbetween your mattress????wtf is wrong with you. If you're worried about your online poker money being a target, then worry about your actual savings also, could be the same bank, No??seriously, dont ever get rich, u suck at living.
No, haven't gone to the pillow case yet. But I don't have all my money in one bank, either.The more you trust other people with your money, the more you'll learn not to do that.If you're NOT worried about your savings, you suck at life worse than I do.

Who says that people who play on line poker keep all their money in the same place?I regularly cash out my winnings to my local bank and my playing bankroll floats between more than a dozen poker sites and Neteller.