who wants to wager for our posting rights? l= banned

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say this much to canada, I take offense to being compared with Teneight, seriously. I went about my asking for a stake in a much more professional manner then teneight, and I have contributed more to this site then he has. I'm just pointing out the differences
Not that these are the only places where one might contribute..but..Total Posts in General Strategy; Teneight; 24KDawgCometh; 1,969Total Posts In Limit Hold Hold 'Em Strategy;Teneight; 0KDawgCometh; 137Total Posts In No Limit HE StrategyTeneight; 17KDawgCometh; 478Total Posts In Stud StrategyTeneight;0KDawgCometh; 32Total Posts In Omaha StrategyTeneight; 1KDawgCometh; 49I know that doesn't necessarily equate to contributions.. Just sayin'.
how'd you get those numbers?me not so smart
Go to the search function.Enter the author's name.Select the forum.Highlights "Posts" instead of topic...I was bored. :club:
pretty clever, thanks.though that shows the number of topics they've posted in, as opposed to number of posts. not a big difference though.
Go to the search function.Enter the author's name.Select the forum.Highlights "Posts" instead of topic.[/b]..I was bored. :club:
pretty clever, thanks.though that shows the number of topics they've posted in, as opposed to number of posts. not a big difference though.
I'll say this much to canada, I take offense to being compared with Teneight, seriously. I went about my asking for a stake in a much more professional manner then teneight, and I have contributed more to this site then he has. I'm just pointing out the differences
You seem to take offense very easily then.I'm not comparing you to teneight, I'm saying that there is no difference in my opinions of both of your levels of trust because I don't now either of you from Adam.Yes you contribute more in valued content to the forum, but that was not even close to the issue.
Formality is what I was about too as it was both protection for both parties
The fact that in your pan-handling you wanted formality to protect both parties is an indication that you agree, in part at least, with my original point that trusting someone you only know through a forum is daft. You needed to increase the level of trust beyond a few online discussionsGrow up man, the world is not out to get you.PS the pan-handling was a joke in case you couldn't tell