how much do strippers make in a club?

Do the strippers get to keep all their money and the club owners just make their $$$ of cover and drinks?? Or are the strippers required to pay a cut of what they make???Things I ponder while eating my tunafish sandwich at lunch...

Do the strippers get to keep all their money and the club owners just make their $$$ of cover and drinks?? Or are the strippers required to pay a cut of what they make???Things I ponder while eating my tunafish sandwich at lunch...
Depends on the club.Some of them charge the dancers X amount of money to work that night, then whatever they make above that they keep. Others work on a % basis. Either way the money isn't really going all to the dancer.

In Vegas, for the most part the stripper pays a flat fee to the club to work. The club makes a ton on ludicrous drink prices of course. The girl then keeps whatever she makes. In Vegas, many women pull in 4 figures a night on a weekend. That's without going "beyond the call of duty".Most of the time your hard-earned money is supporting a stripper's drug/party habit. That's where it's most likely going.

In Vegas, for the most part the stripper pays a flat fee to the club to work. The club makes a ton on ludicrous drink prices of course. The girl then keeps whatever she makes. In Vegas, many women pull in 4 figures a night on a weekend. That's without going "beyond the call of duty".Most of the time your hard-earned money is supporting a stripper's drug/party habit. That's where it's most likely going.
Some but not all.. a friend of mine worked her way through Chiropratic School by being a dancer.. she also had a damn nice condo and car while doing it :club: If I had the body.. Id be right there doing it too!
Some but not all.. a friend of mine worked her way through Chiropratic School by being a dancer.. she also had a damn nice condo and car while doing it :club: If I had the body.. Id be right there doing it too!
Bad excuse...They have strip clubs exclusivly for pregnant women, so your telling me you can't pull in some spare change giving out lap dances? I've seen a girl in a strip club that was pushing 450, and she had fans. Different strokes for different folks.
Open a circus with your card playing ferrets!!!
Bad excuse...They have strip clubs exclusivly for pregnant women, so your telling me you can't pull in some spare change giving out lap dances? I've seen a girl in a strip club that was pushing 450, and she had fans. Different strokes for different folks.
I just threw up a little in my mouth...
I just threw up a little in my mouth...
You had a tuna sandwich; really how much different can it be coming back up?
It's been my experience in life (and it is a long one) that most of your hard earned money is going to finance a stripper's boyfriends lazy not getting a job playing nintendo all day and partying all night ass rather than supporting any kind of party habit of the stripper herself.Women are evil but so are men.
At Boner Apiteet, we pool our tips and split them evenly, and the house takes 30% on lap dances, but most places don't work that way.
thats what your wife said
It's been my experience in life (and it is a long one) that most of your hard earned money is going to finance a stripper's boyfriends lazy not getting a job playing nintendo all day and partying all night ass rather than supporting any kind of party habit of the stripper herself.Women are evil but so are men.
I :club: nintendo
At Boner Apiteet, we pool our tips and split them evenly, and the house takes 30% on lap dances, but most places don't work that way.
thats what your wife said
Was that supposed to be a funny come back?

This is my first venture into Off Topic, and there is no better topic to make my virgin post in:I was actually at a club here in Indy the night before Thanksgiving with my older cousin. The place was hardly busy, although there was a fair crowd. One of the strippers came and just chilled with us all night. We actually got into a discussion about how this works. She said that she has to give a percentage of EVERYTHING she makes a night to the DJ, the bartender, the doormen, and the owners. I think she ballparked that she only keeps a lil less than 50% of what she makes. Still, a good cut, although I think it's a lil unfair.

If your not comfortable with your body.. then you are not comfortable lap dancing.. I was very heavy.. I am no longer heavy at all.. but I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it now that my body is no longer the "Stripper Body" that is pictured when you think of a stripper.. I have no desire to make a mockery of myself.. Besides.. You are on my bench! You are supposed to be sticking up for me!! heheh
Open a circus with your card playing ferrets!!!
I wish I could.. All the lazy little suckers do is eat, sleep and poop.. I swear I see them laughing at me as I am getting ready for work in the mornings hehe
there's no such thing as smart lap dance
Yes there is.. The smartest Lap Dance ever is the one that brings in more with that one dance than I make in 3 days pay busting my ass in an office.. and gets put right in the bank to pay for her nicer house and nicer car than both of us combined.. Thats a smart dance and a smart girl!Believe me. It is their JOB to make the guys think they are silly party girls and make them think they actually have a chance with them.. Some do it extremely well and reap tons of cash doing it..

I agree that some women do their job very well. Unfortunately, or fortunately for me, on my 5th or so trip to a strip club, I had a stripper make fun of me on my way inside so that was the end of me ever going back to a strip club. She was a complete idiot I guess or she underestimated my intelligence. What kind of stripper makes fun of a guy for going to a strip club? I can understand a jealous wife or some dumb girl on the street but when you have money invested in the project, seems retarded. I was on my way in and she laughed and told the doorguy that "there goes another one" and pointed in my direction and laughed some more and then got in a cab. I think I stayed 10 more minutes and then left. I've never been back ever. And I never will. She probably feels the same way all those strippers do, even the nice ones. So I'm done with them. Strippers lifetime earnings from redpill: +100Redpill got: 0I got nothing except some flesh to flesh contact for a few minutes. For further guidance on women in general , you can read my blog.