guilty pleasures

a lot of "nancy-boys" on this forum. Who'd have thunk it?!?!?I thunk it.
Kowboy I can understand, but you do a lot of thinking about "nancy boys" too?
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wonder years.... i cried during the last episode.but i think "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion is my worst, i know every word.the red sox used to be, but they won a world series, so now i'm a front runner.
The Wonder Years is awesome! I hope they release it on DVD soon. No way that's a guilty pleasure. The music alone in that show makes it cool!
The Beach is not a guilty pleasure.Prince CD'smore to come once I think of them.
Prince is the Funk Master; do not feel guilty about that you sexy MF!
the wonder years.... i cried during the last episode.but i think "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion is my worst, i know every word.the red sox used to be, but they won a world series, so now i'm a front runner.
The Wonder Years is awesome! I hope they release it on DVD soon. No way that's a guilty pleasure. The music alone in that show makes it cool!
Definately. "With a Little Help from My Friends" was my senior class song, chosen by yours truly. (yes i was senior class president)

A guy with 4900 posts starts this thread, and it's an eccentric love fest.If a newb would have been the OP, Turd and RhinestoneCowboy would have been in here with torches blazin.Hypocrites, each and every one of you. STUPIDEST.THREAD.EVER.OK, but whenever Bring it On, Save the Last Dance, or Drumline come on TV, I can't help but watch.I also like too many crappy 80s songs to list, and those duets that Ja Rule does.Cuz every little thing that we do daa daaIt's between me and youdaa daaThe freaky things that we dodaa daaYou got a lot of freak in you babaaaay

A guy with 4900 posts starts this thread, and it's an eccentric love fest.If a newb would have been the OP, Turd and RhinestoneCowboy would have been in here with torches blazin.Hypocrites, each and every one of you.  STUPIDEST.THREAD.EVER.OK, but whenever Bring it On, Save the Last Dance, or Drumline come on TV, I can't help but watch.I also like too many crappy 80s songs to list, and those duets that Ja Rule does.Cuz every little thing that we do  daa daaIt's between me and youdaa daaThe freaky things that we dodaa daaYou got a lot of freak in you babaaaay
Cynical much?

alright, I'll play.Veronica Mars (l love this show)One Tree Hill (I like HS shows, chicks everywhere)My So Called Life (I almost bought the one and only season, I was ticked when it got cancelled)Moulin Rouge (the ex said she would give me head if I watched it, I ended up liking it, and got head)ChicagoNotting Hill (I really like this movie)Shakespeare in Love (great movie)NSYNC (only the live concert on HBO, it was good)That's all I can think of right now.

I liked my so called life too. I had a thing for claire daine's friend, I don't know what her name was, but she was a freak. And that is hot.