fcp tourney with me right now

I have set up the tournament under private tables. Join me at table KidPoker for the following tournament:Game: No Limit Hold'emPlayers: 30 MaxBuy in: $20Rebuys: Unlimited 1st hourBlind Structure: NormalPayout Structure: FLATPlayers per table: 10PasswordL kidpoker First 30 people that sign up, we will start!. I will start it at 4:00pm PST either way. Also, a bounty on me will get you a free autographed FCP hat.

I hate to rag on you, but dont you know Ohio State is playing now??? Man,I would love too play. Have too watch the game.Just joking with you. I would never say anything bad about you. lol

I'm in.And Daniel, I have a $1 billion bankroll. I'm gunning for you. You DO know who I am, don't you?!:club:
billion is that it...i have a brazillion
You don't know who I am, do you?
are you the real idiot fish who blows away his money andy beal, or just some other idiot like eddie who pretends to be another idiot like bill fillmaff?

AHHH..hahah I rebought like 10 times and when I got cleaned out going all in with 107o right before the add-on and lost I hit the wrong button and it took me out of the tourney rather than rebuying again... that sucks dammit.

Final Table for KidPoker's $20+2 SNG:KidPoker Symbolic0 Whiskey 16 dna4everfcp VegasBone MaVeTh Tiltboy0 KrablarPlaya Reelishymn joenin0If DN wins, everyone at the table gets autographed hats.update: dna4everfcp knocked out DN- kidpoker finished 4th.

dna4ever busted Daniel and won an autographed hat but he already had one. I think he's gonna give it away through a random draw to whoever sends him a PM saying they are interested.

:-) First placeDidnt get to play againt kidpoker to many hands, but i think i did an awesome job HU, to come from behind Seat 8: Symbolic0 ($115,904 in chips) Seat 9: MaVeTh ($22,096 in chips) Great job to everyone that played, was lots of funNext i need to go after the 2005 TOC on wednesday, was good practiceneed to keep spademan from getting my OAKLYTHUMPS :club:

:-) First placeDidnt get to play againt kidpoker to many hands, but i think i did an awesome job HU, to come from behind Seat 8: Symbolic0 ($115,904 in chips) Seat 9: MaVeTh ($22,096 in chips) Great job to everyone that played, was lots of funNext i need to go after the 2005 TOC on wednesday, was good practiceneed to keep spademan from getting my OAKLYTHUMPS :club:
wait, a newbie won?surprising, but congrats. i was watching and u played wellEDIT: nvm about the newbie thing, saw your joining date.
:-) First placeDidnt get to play againt kidpoker to many hands, but i think i did an awesome job HU, to come from behind Seat 8: Symbolic0 ($115,904 in chips) Seat 9: MaVeTh ($22,096 in chips) Great job to everyone that played, was lots of funNext i need to go after the 2005 TOC on wednesday, was good practiceneed to keep spademan from getting my OAKLYTHUMPS :D
wait, a newbie won?surprising, but congrats. i was watching and u played well
Mav is not a newbie, ive been playing poker with him for years, hes good friend and good all around player. He just doesnt post much.And monkey you are soooooooooooooo not funny man :club:
:-) First placeDidnt get to play againt kidpoker to many hands, but i think i did an awesome job HU, to come from behind Seat 8: Symbolic0 ($115,904 in chips) Seat 9: MaVeTh ($22,096 in chips) Great job to everyone that played, was lots of funNext i need to go after the 2005 TOC on wednesday, was good practiceneed to keep spademan from getting my OAKLYTHUMPS :D
wait, a newbie won?surprising, but congrats. i was watching and u played well
Mav is not a newbie, ive been playing poker with him for years, hes good friend and good all around player. He just doesnt post much.And monkey you are soooooooooooooo not funny man :club:
ya i pointed out my mistake in the edit

hehe, yea i have been around ALOT longer than my join date as welljust never posted anythingmy first post was to comment on the NO, which btw should check the record for season 1, (season 2 kickec my arse)