weekend at daniel's freeroll

Anybody get any info on when this is yet? i've had some issues with receiving my emails and was just curious if anyone else has gotten this info??PS: I PM'd dna 14 times, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.TIA

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this, apparently it isn't a set date yet.Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll More details to come in a later e-mail. For now, we can tell you this tournament will occur the first week in January and the prize will be a Superbowl & Poker Party in Vegas. DN Protege Seat #1 Multi-stage Freeroll See the DN Protege section of FullContactPoker.com for details. This multi-stage freeroll tournament will begin around the middle of January.

Found this, apparently it isn't a set date yet.Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll More details to come in a later e-mail. For now, we can tell you this tournament will occur the first week in January and the prize will be a Superbowl & Poker Party in Vegas. DN Protege Seat #1 Multi-stage Freeroll See the DN Protege section of FullContactPoker.com for details. This multi-stage freeroll tournament will begin around the middle of January.
my bags are packed!!
Thanks man. I think I did get this one a while back, but didn't know if anything new had been announced.

No-Limit Texas Hold'em(10101) Charter Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll (Real Money)Buy In: $0+$0 Status: Announced Signup Start: January 04, 09:00 PM EST in : 2 Days 9 Hours 20 Minutes Tournament Start: January 05, 09:00 PM EST in : 3 Days 9 Hours 20 Minutes Entrants: 0 Max Entrants: 2200 Tournament Info FCP Charter Members who made a deposit into their real money accounts by December 27, 2005, are eligible for this Freeroll and were given ONE tournament ticket that can be used to enter either the January 5th or the January 7th CM Weekend at Daniel?s Freeroll. The Top 4 finishers in each of these two freeroll tournaments (8 players total) will win a trip to Las Vegas on the weekend of February 4-5 where they will hang out with Daniel Negreanu, play poker and watch the biggest pro football game of the year. The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas. No-Limit Texas Hold'em(10101) Charter Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll (Real Money)Buy In: $0+$0 Status: Announced Signup Start: January 06, 02:00 PM EST in : 4 Days 2 Hours 18 Minutes Tournament Start: January 07, 02:00 PM EST in : 5 Days 2 Hours 18 Minutes Entrants: 0 Max Entrants: 2200 Tournament Info FCP Charter Members who made a deposit into their real money accounts by December 27, 2005, are eligible for this Freeroll and were given ONE tournament ticket that can be used to enter either the January 5th or the January 7th CM Weekend at Daniel?s Freeroll. The Top 4 finishers in each of these two freeroll tournaments (8 players total) will win a trip to Las Vegas on the weekend of February 4-5 where they will hang out with Daniel Negreanu, play poker and watch the biggest pro football game of the year. The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas.

No-Limit Texas Hold'em(10101) Charter Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll (Real Money)Buy In: $0+$0 Status: Announced Signup Start: January 04, 09:00 PM EST in : 2 Days 9 Hours 20 Minutes Tournament Start: January 05, 09:00 PM EST in : 3 Days 9 Hours 20 Minutes Entrants: 0 Max Entrants: 2200 Tournament Info FCP Charter Members who made a deposit into their real money accounts by December 27, 2005, are eligible for this Freeroll and were given ONE tournament ticket that can be used to enter either the January 5th or the January 7th CM Weekend at Daniel?s Freeroll. The Top 4 finishers in each of these two freeroll tournaments (8 players total) will win a trip to Las Vegas on the weekend of February 4-5 where they will hang out with Daniel Negreanu, play poker and watch the biggest pro football game of the year. The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas. No-Limit Texas Hold'em(10101) Charter Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll (Real Money)Buy In: $0+$0 Status: Announced Signup Start: January 06, 02:00 PM EST in : 4 Days 2 Hours 18 Minutes Tournament Start: January 07, 02:00 PM EST in : 5 Days 2 Hours 18 Minutes Entrants: 0 Max Entrants: 2200 Tournament Info FCP Charter Members who made a deposit into their real money accounts by December 27, 2005, are eligible for this Freeroll and were given ONE tournament ticket that can be used to enter either the January 5th or the January 7th CM Weekend at Daniel?s Freeroll. The Top 4 finishers in each of these two freeroll tournaments (8 players total) will win a trip to Las Vegas on the weekend of February 4-5 where they will hang out with Daniel Negreanu, play poker and watch the biggest pro football game of the year. The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas.
Thanks!

Decisions...Decisions.Go to Detroit to see the Bears play the Colts orGo to LV and watch the game with DN and other FCP'ers.Either way, can't go wrong :!: :-) GL to all.

Decisions...Decisions.Go to Detroit to see the Bears play the Colts orGo to LV and watch the game with DN and other FCP'ers.Either way, can't go wrong :!: :-) GL to all.
that is a tough decisionwatching football with daniel who has n idea anout football or a live playoff game
Go to Detroit to see the Seahawks play the Patriots orGo to LV and watch the game with DN and other FCP'ers.Either way, can't go wrong :!: :-)
FYP :club:
Poor misguided youth.

I'm a Charter member but haven't been able to make any deposits yet. I just got my new computer in a few days ago and haven't had one for quite some time. Does this mean I'm not eligible to register for the freeroll? I'm really interested in giving it a shot. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I'm a Charter member but haven't been able to make any deposits yet. I just got my new computer in a few days ago and haven't had one for quite some time. Does this mean I'm not eligible to register for the freeroll? I'm really interested in giving it a shot. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
SOL my friend.
sorry BUD you are SOL

Poor misguided youth.I'm not misguided.I have to disagree here.... I think the Bears are the favorite coming out of the NFC. Everyone ripped the bears' easy schedule this year, but somehow the seahawks had an easier one. Not to mention they haven't seen this defense yet. It ain't fun.Unfortunately I'm not that young, either.But I just took a guess on this one. :club:

I have to disagree here.... I think the Bears are the favorite coming out of the NFC. Everyone ripped the bears' easy schedule this year, but somehow the seahawks had an easier one. Not to mention they haven't seen this defense yet. It ain't fun.
If the potential NFC Championship game was at Soliders Field, I'd give the Bears a real chance. And clearly they have a shot anyway. Changing back to Grossman helps, I think. But I just think the Seahawks will be too tough at home.As for the AFC, I'm just blindly and loyally hoping that my Pats can knock off the Colts. Bears-Pats Super Bowl rematch twenty years after the fact? Bring it on!
I have to disagree here.... I think the Bears are the favorite coming out of the NFC. Everyone ripped the bears' easy schedule this year, but somehow the seahawks had an easier one. Not to mention they haven't seen this defense yet. It ain't fun.
If the potential NFC Championship game was at Soliders Field, I'd give the Bears a real chance. And clearly they have a shot anyway. Changing back to Grossman helps, I think. But I just think the Seahawks will be too tough at home.As for the AFC, I'm just blindly and loyally hoping that my Pats can knock off the Colts. Bears-Pats Super Bowl rematch twenty years after the fact? Bring it on!
True, their homefield advantage is strong. So we'll just have to see.But I don't care what happens on the AFC side, I'd prefer the Pats went anyway, then the Bears might have a shot to win, lol.
No-Limit Texas Hold'em(10101) Charter Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll (Real Money)Buy In: $0+$0 Status: Announced Signup Start: January 04, 09:00 PM EST in : 2 Days 9 Hours 20 Minutes Tournament Start: January 05, 09:00 PM EST in : 3 Days 9 Hours 20 Minutes Entrants: 0 Max Entrants: 2200 Tournament Info FCP Charter Members who made a deposit into their real money accounts by December 27, 2005, are eligible for this Freeroll and were given ONE tournament ticket that can be used to enter either the January 5th or the January 7th CM Weekend at Daniel?s Freeroll. The Top 4 finishers in each of these two freeroll tournaments (8 players total) will win a trip to Las Vegas on the weekend of February 4-5 where they will hang out with Daniel Negreanu, play poker and watch the biggest pro football game of the year. The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas. I'm all in! No-Limit Texas Hold'em(10101) Charter Weekend at Daniel's #2 Freeroll (Real Money)Buy In: $0+$0 Status: Announced Signup Start: January 06, 02:00 PM EST in : 4 Days 2 Hours 18 Minutes Tournament Start: January 07, 02:00 PM EST in : 5 Days 2 Hours 18 Minutes Entrants: 0 Max Entrants: 2200 Tournament Info FCP Charter Members who made a deposit into their real money accounts by December 27, 2005, are eligible for this Freeroll and were given ONE tournament ticket that can be used to enter either the January 5th or the January 7th CM Weekend at Daniel?s Freeroll. The Top 4 finishers in each of these two freeroll tournaments (8 players total) will win a trip to Las Vegas on the weekend of February 4-5 where they will hang out with Daniel Negreanu, play poker and watch the biggest pro football game of the year. The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas.

The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas.The top 4 in each tourney? The top 4 overall replay online? The top 4 play in Vegas? Or will the top finishers in each of the tourneys recieve a special prize? Confused in the Nati

Pats are going to beat the Jags, then come to Indy for a good game. I think the Colts win in a close one. As for the NFC, I would like to see the Bears come out to hopefully see a Bears/Colts Super Bowl. I think our defense is better than your offense, and our offense vs. your defense is pretty evenly matched so I think we'd have the edge in the Super Bowl too. As much as I want this to be our year, anything can happen though. Good luck to all of your teams.
The Top 4 finishers should play down to a 1st place winner, who will receive a special bonus prize in Vegas.The top 4 in each tourney? The top 4 overall replay online? The top 4 play in Vegas? Or will the top finishers in each of the tourneys recieve a special prize? Confused in the Nati
They probably mean the top 8 will play down to 1 in Vegas.