weekend at daniel's freeroll

AS info stated we have to wait till Monday to get more details.But what has been said so far is that he (Fcp_info) was 98% sure the trip was only for one. I asked about bringing a guest along then and he said that had not been decided.
That'd be really cool if they let the final tables go as opposed to the 8 bringing a guest. I'm just throwing that out there...... Feel free to throw it right on back :club:
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if you just look at that play yes it was bad, but its not all about one hand, that play is just one that is used to send a message to the table and also to set up other hands were i can trap someone, so yes that play standing alone was bad, but it might have led to a big pot down the road and so on.
You were on the bubble and not playing to send messages. One more person was left to bust, there is no purpose to send messages like that. Only in busting them. A big pot down the road means nothing, because it's essentially a sattelite. The only thing you should be worried about is either busting the shorstack, or not doubling him up. ESPECIALLY if you aren't even going to showdown your hand when you do it.And really, stop making things like that up... You know you weren't sending a message, you just played it bad. Learn to be honest with yourself. Do you really think anyone buys that?

Yeah that's gotta suck finishing deep and not getting in the top 4. I wish I had actually given more of an effort in this one, but I was just trying to gather up some chips and sit out since I needed to do something else. I actually had a pretty good start, sleeping in and missing the first half hr and then tripling up the first hand I played.

Yeah that's gotta suck finishing deep and not getting in the top 4. I wish I had actually given more of an effort in this one, but I was just trying to gather up some chips and sit out since I needed to do something else. I actually had a pretty good start, sleeping in and missing the first half hr and then tripling up the first hand I played.
I kind of wish I had finished 100th and saved 2 hours rather than playing for four hours and getting 6th. But I didn't have much else planned today and it was a lot of fun so it was worth it
well if you just look at that play yes it was bad, but its not all about one hand, that play is just one that is used to send a message to the table and also to set up other hands were i can trap someone, so yes that play standing alone was bad, but it might have led to a big pot down the road and so on.
You were on the bubble and not playing to send messages. One more person was left to bust, there is no purpose to send messages like that. Only in busting them. A big pot down the road means nothing, because it's essentially a sattelite. The only thing you should be worried about is either busting the shorstack, or not doubling him up. ESPECIALLY if you aren't even going to showdown your hand when you do it.And really, stop making things like that up... You know you weren't sending a message, you just played it bad. Learn to be honest with yourself. Do you really think anyone buys that?
look man i really dont care what you think, people were accusing me of collusion and i was defending myself. I am honest with myself,but where do you confuse that with posting on tthis forum?And I was'nt playing just to qualify I was playing to win the tourney, besides that guy was hard on the bubble and why i folded is because i did'nt want to give him any more chips I wanted to raise on the flop but be able to get away from it, if i would have bet it all i probably would have doubled him up.

I had AQ. I should have pushed all in preflop or at least on the flop when you made the feeler bet. I played the hand awfully and deserved to lose the way I played that hand. For the most part, I had a hand when I re-raised you preflop. I remember once I had A10 and another time I had QQ. I think I only made one or two complete re-steals from you. You were playing very aggresively pre-flop so I figured I would pick my spots and play back at you when I had good hands or was in position and felt you were weak while maintaining a tight image for myself.You got the best of me in the end on the hand that essentially crippled me.Have fun in Vegas.