9-11 conspiracy (interesting video)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell that to the people that died on the U.S.S. Cole.
Which part? You copied a dozen paragraphs worth of material from four different posters and applied a tagline that has nothing to do with any of it...
You are right. I didnt did I. I guess it just kind of shows you what kind of a person Loiusmustdie is. I think of her or him as a person that should be taken out and a bullet put in his or her head. This messege is for Lois, if you ever not consider the American people that died during the times of terror(1970-2005). You should be interned with the rest of the scum of the Earth. I know she is from Canada. Biatch or should I say He-Biatch.
I should be shot because I would like to see war fought differently? What did you not get? Did I say, " Geez, we should let everybody bend us over and do as they will? " NO. The truth is,and has been, that we went to war based on a lie, a lie which many believed to be so but kept there mouths shut because this is the direction the administration was going, no matter what. Which I have no problem with- I have a problem with the deceit. I believe that retaliation was neccesary. I just want to see it handled differently. If we really think that Saddam Hussein had WMD's, find him and kill him. Just tell me, "Look, this guy is bad news, were gonna kill him. " That in and of itself has merit. I don't need all the BS reasons along with it. The best part? Turns out f ucker wasn't so powerful, was he? Holed up in an actual hole with some cash and a pistol in a pair of long johns. This was really the biggest threat to american soil? PLEEZ. To the people who are stating that we don't know if they found WMD's or not-LOLOLOL. If they did, they would be reporting the shit out of it. Look, this whole administration has been based on fear, do you really think that they would miss a chance to strike more fear, and then rub it in the face of detractors as well? Not likely. To the dude who said I should be shot, good job. You completely missed the point of what I was saying- good luck with the reading thing.
Bush planned the whole thing. He wanted a reason to invade Iraq, so he killed thousands of humans in order to push his agenda. The American government planned the whole thing. I shot JFK. Bush and Hussein are really friends, but he turned on him. UFOs are real. I shot JR. The American government was behind the cancelling Arrested Development, next is Family Guy. Bush hates black people. Wake up guys....no conspiracy. Terrorists planned 9/11 not the government.
They cancel Family Guy, and I am getting medieval. Believe it.
To the people who are stating that we don't know if they found WMD's or not-LOLOLOL. If they did, they would be reporting the censored out of it. Look, this whole administration has been based on fear, do you really think that they would miss a chance to strike more fear, and then rub it in the face of detractors as well?
This is simply not true. Talk to some troops who've spent time over there, ask them if they've found or seen any WMD's. You might be surrpised at what you hear--but that would entail you having to listen.
    To the people who are stating that we don't know if they found WMD's or not-LOLOLOL. If they did, they would be reporting the censored out of it. Look, this whole administration has been based on fear, do you really think that they would miss a chance to strike more fear, and then rub it in the face of detractors as well?
This is simply not true. Talk to some troops who've spent time over there, ask them if they've found or seen any WMD's. You might be surrpised at what you hear--but that would entail you having to listen.
Thank You DM.

Well lets play a game called current events.#1. What did Bush admit to in a press conference in early December?#2. What did Bush admit to in a press conference in mid December?#3. What SHOULD Bush admit to in a press conference in the New Year?Since I don't feel like waiting for the answers, I'll just give them to you.#1. THERE WERE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! Anyone else see that, or was it just me?#2. HE SPYS ON AMERICANS! Because of all this terrorist hooplah our rights have been infringed upon. Oh, and there should be a couple more years of that, the "Patriot Act" was just extended.#3. That it was OIL. A couple more times, OIL, OIL, OIL, OIL, and..... OIL why we went into the Middle East. But hey, we'll take a couple of American deaths for cheaper gas prices right?This administration has been pulling the wool over many American's eyes, and those naive enough to believe what they are saying should consider opening their ears up a little bit more. I love this country, and I can't stand to see what has been happening. I don't want anyone to sway their opinion, just for them to see both sides of this argument and what is happening with America.

Well lets play a game called current events.#1. What did Bush admit to in a press conference in early December?#2. What did Bush admit to in a press conference in mid December?#3. What SHOULD Bush admit to in a press conference in the New Year?Since I don't feel like waiting for the answers, I'll just give them to you.#1. THERE WERE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION! Anyone else see that, or was it just me?#2. HE SPYS ON AMERICANS! Because of all this terrorist hooplah our rights have been infringed upon. Oh, and there should be a couple more years of that, the "Patriot Act" was just extended.#3. That it was OIL. A couple more times, OIL, OIL, OIL, OIL, and..... OIL why we went into the Middle East. But hey, we'll take a couple of American deaths for cheaper gas prices right?This administration has been pulling the wool over many American's eyes, and those naive enough to believe what they are saying should consider opening their ears up a little bit more. I love this country, and I can't stand to see what has been happening. I don't want anyone to sway their opinion, just for them to see both sides of this argument and what is happening with America.
Surely you jest.Do you really think they are spying on Americans? I want them to be able to listen in on suspected terrorists or anyone with ties to related anything close. If it will help keep us safe I say do it, like they're listening in on just anyone, meh. It kills me how some of you people think when it comes to keeping this country safe. Just out of curiosity what would you do differently?
Surely you jest.Do you really think they are spying on Americans? I want them to be able to listen in on suspected terrorists or anyone with ties to related anything close. If it will help keep us safe I say do it, like they're listening in on just anyone, meh. It kills me how some of you people think when it comes to keeping this country safe. Just out of curiosity what would you do differently?
Do you really think they're not?You really think the fact that the NSA was downloading cookies to personal (American-citizen owned) computers for the sole purpose of monitoring web usage was an accident?I don't mind the fact that Bush authorized domestic wiretaps, I mind the precedent it sets.
Do you really think they're not?You really think the fact that the NSA was downloading cookies to personal (American-citizen owned) computers for the sole purpose of monitoring web usage was an accident?I don't mind the fact that Bush authorized domestic wiretaps, I mind the precedent it sets.
Maybe I didn't make my opinion clear.I know the government does this , you know they do this, everyone now knows that the Government uses any means that it can to gather intel.Guess what, they've been doing it for 300 years and they will keep on doing it.It's just the way it is. The fact that international terrorism has brought the subject to direct light makes no difference.
I like the video just cause it is interesting ... kind of like watching a movie.But come on seriously... I guess we can tell the people who's loved ones died on the airplane.Guess what they didn't really die it was just a airforce fighter. :roll: However the problem with airport security at the time does have something to do with the "republican" ideal to privitize everything.Guess top notch security wasn't percieved as real important for the bottom line at the airlines... at that time anyway.
Have any of the conspiracy theorists responded to this yet?What happened to all the innocent people on the airliner that apparently didn't hit the Pentagon? Are they all OK? Where are they? Are they being held captive by the Republican Party so the public won't know they are all still alive and well? Were they never on the plane? Did they even exist?Maybe it will all be solved by Jack Bauer on the all new two hour season premiere of 24 on Fox
I like the video just cause it is interesting ... kind of like watching a movie.But come on seriously...  I guess we can tell the people who's loved ones died on the airplane.Guess what they didn't really die it was just a airforce fighter. :roll:  However the problem with airport security at the time does have something to do with the "republican" ideal to privitize everything.Guess top notch security wasn't percieved as real important for the bottom line at the airlines... at that time anyway.
Have any of the conspiracy theorists responded to this yet?What happened to all the innocent people on the airliner that apparently didn't hit the Pentagon? Are they all OK? Where are they? Are they being held captive by the Republican Party so the public won't know they are all still alive and well? Were they never on the plane? Did they even exist?Maybe it will all be solved by Jack Bauer on the all new two hour season premiere of 24 on Fox
Because we can always rely on Faux.