dn protege 30+3

well guess u gotta love christmas. only 26 people entered this tourney. top 3 get seat at semi-final in march and top 4 get money also. down to final 10. I'm 5th in chips atm.

damn Vatche, nice call!
r u refering to the call with the pocket 8s?if u are reffiring to that hand, that guy did that same move on me 3 times when he called my raise preflop, then he checked raised me all in...i folde the first two times...i had a feeling he had nothing the third time
well thx for railin. out in 6th. gl vatche
thank u, i ended getting second...my main concern was to finish in the top 3 i played the heads up battle like a donkey, the guy never raised preflop, he liked seeing flops i guess...when he raised preflop, i shouldve know he had a hand, instead a donked off my chips with k9
Vatche knocked me out early when I had 55 and he had KQs in a limped pot..flop A Q 5 with two spades, turn spade and all money goes in.NH Vatche.
thx, ...that was huge flop for both of us...u flopped a set and ai flopped middle pr with the nut draw...i got lucky there

at first glance, i got a lil annoyed the OP started this thrad beause the smaller the field the better(obviously) but then i notice u started this thread right after the tourny started...ur a smart guy staniv :wink:

thank u, i ended getting second...my main concern was to finish in the top 3 i played the heads up battle like a donkey, the guy never raised preflop, he liked seeing flops i guess...when he raised preflop, i shouldve know he had a hand, instead a donked off my chips with k9
pretty much
pretty much
was it u i was playn heads up against?if it is, congrats on the win and the ticket to the next round