funniest thing just happened

I am at least 99.9% sure I've heard something funnier.
What's better than winning a gold medal at the special olympics?Not being retarded. Now your at 100%
Speaking of being retarded..
Right.... because being horrible at grammar is close to drooling and being mentally incapacitated.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP...you went on tilt and you made a horrible play. you were getting tossed around by the other players that keeped on reraising you and making you fold like the little tight player that you are. No offense, but you seem like a weak-tight player who goes on tilt very easy.poker dosent seem like a good hobby for you because it would be very costly. you should try Pokemon cardsteneight
That was some nice pwnage right there.
ok. i just woke up and saw the replies. heres why i did it. somone was all in every hand. i was there maybe fifteen hands and only saw one flop, all in all in all in . some of these were so stupid, 103os, j2os. fucin stupid. so i thought fuc it, i only went in there to fuc around a little after a good day of poker wins. there was a lot of people in the pot, i thought i might get lucky and play some roulette just like they were, which i did. since when is poker not a gambling thing?? besides i dont usually play like this. remember that party poker thing dn was on about, a little summat like that. also, i just wanted to unload a little. oh yeah, the funny thing was the chat afterwards, this guy who was all in like three times before, he had the kk and he was miffed. his words were "are u kidding me, ive got kk and your all in with me". that made me laugh so hard!!!!!he left soon after.btw, i hate pokemon...apart from pikachu
jumbo_pikachu.jpgpikachuwb.jpgenjoy! :roll:
ok. i just woke up and saw the replies. heres why i did it. somone was all in every hand. i was there maybe fifteen hands and only saw one flop, all in all in all in . some of these were so stupid, 103os, j2os. fucin stupid. so i thought fuc it, i only went in there to fuc around a little after a good day of poker wins. there was a lot of people in the pot, i thought i might get lucky and play some roulette just like they were, which i did. since when is poker not a gambling thing?? besides i dont usually play like this. remember that party poker thing dn was on about, a little summat like that. also, i just wanted to unload a little. oh yeah, the funny thing was the chat afterwards, this guy who was all in like three times before, he had the kk and he was miffed. his words were "are u kidding me, ive got kk and your all in with me". that made me laugh so hard!!!!!he left soon after.btw, i hate pokemon...apart from pikachu
jumbo_pikachu.jpgpikachuwb.jpgenjoy! :roll:
thats one cute little pokemon!

Well it wasn't the funniest thing i've ever heard, though now that you've told the whole story it's amusing. As for a better story, in a $75 live tourney i was avg stack, on the button with 87s and limped after three others did. The sb folds and then the big blind, short stacked, raises all-in (about three times the bb, 2400 or so) and first two players fold. The cut off re-raises all in --- he's big stack and has me covered (4 to 1) --- i study, think, and then yell out... "I KNOW y'all are sharing cards, i got two live ones, F*ck it! I CALL!!!" We turn over and bb had AJo and all in reraiser has A6o. I yell out, "it's over. I will flop an 8 and y'all will lose!" Lo and behold i flop an eight and and the river makes my prophecy come true. The bb called me an idiot, the big stack was livid. I went on to bust the (former) big stack four hands later when i reraised him with AA, he reraises me (he's got 77) back all in, i quick call, and he's out! I also go on to win the tourney and $1500!!!

Well it wasn't the funniest thing i've ever heard, though now that you've told the whole story it's amusing.  As for a better story, in a $75 live tourney i was avg stack, on the button with 87s and limped after three others did.  The sb folds and then the big blind, short stacked, raises all-in (about three times the bb, 2400 or so) and first two players  fold. The cut off re-raises all in --- he's big stack and has me covered (4 to 1) --- i study, think, and then yell out... "I KNOW y'all are sharing cards, i got two live ones, F*ck it! I CALL!!!" We turn over and bb had AJo and all in reraiser has A6o.  I yell out, "it's over. I will flop an 8 and y'all will lose!" Lo and behold i flop an eight and and the river makes my prophecy come true. The bb called me an idiot, the big stack was livid.  I went on to bust the (former) big stack four hands later when i reraised him with AA, he reraises me (he's got 77) back all in, i quick call, and he's out!  I also go on to win the tourney and $1500!!!
i like that nice 1 lol
What's better than winning a gold medal at the special olympics?Not being retarded. Now your at 100%
Right.... because being horrible at grammar is close to drooling and being mentally incapacitated.
Right, because all mentally retarded people drool constantly.Just sayin', if you're going to make a joke about retarded people, make sure your grammar is correct.
Right, because all mentally retarded people drool constantly.Just sayin', if you're going to make a joke about retarded people, make sure your grammar is correct.
Because people won't get it otherwise. I see you point out the stuff of utmost importance.
Well it wasn't the funniest thing i've ever heard, though now that you've told the whole story it's amusing. As for a better story, in a $75 live tourney i was avg stack, on the button with 87s and limped after three others did. The sb folds and then the big blind, short stacked, raises all-in (about three times the bb, 2400 or so) and first two players fold. The cut off re-raises all in --- he's big stack and has me covered (4 to 1) --- i study, think, and then yell out... "I KNOW y'all are sharing cards, i got two live ones, F*ck it! I CALL!!!" We turn over and bb had AJo and all in reraiser has A6o. I yell out, "it's over. I will flop an 8 and y'all will lose!" Lo and behold i flop an eight and and the river makes my prophecy come true. The bb called me an idiot, the big stack was livid. I went on to bust the (former) big stack four hands later when i reraised him with AA, he reraises me (he's got 77) back all in, i quick call, and he's out! I also go on to win the tourney and $1500!!!
Reading this post = -EVI think, I didn't actually read it, but I'm pretty sure. :club: JB :D

when you see somebody walking down the street wearing a superman tee shirt you just want to shoot them in the chestWhen they start to bleed go I guess notDon't wear the shirt, wear a shirt that says I bleed if you shoot me in the chestplate, and I will not shoot you in the chest plate.Superbleeder.^^ Funny. OP not funny.deal

when you see somebody walking down the street wearing a superman tee shirt you just want to shoot them in the chestWhen they start to bleed go I guess notDon't wear the shirt, wear a shirt that says I bleed if you shoot me in the chestplate, and I will not shoot you in the chest plate.Superbleeder.^^ Funny. OP not funny.deal
I had a run in with a guy at the wall. It ended with him going "I'll ****ing kill you!"Oh man, I love Dane Cook.

if you think that is funny try doing it for a couple of bills or so. Twenty dollars might be a lot on a poker site, but hey i see crap like that all the time in live games. People do weird stuff and it pays off. Maybe you could learn something from this. Or maybe you cant!

I had a run in with a guy at the wall. It ended with him going "I'll censored kill you!"Oh man, I love Dane Cook.
yeah.....nice
Right, because all mentally retarded eat beer cans and post the pics on websites.Just sayin', if you're going to make a joke about retarded people, make sure your grammar is correct.
FYP
Right, because all mentally retarded eat beer cans and post the pics on websites.Just sayin', if you're going to make a joke about retarded people, make sure your grammar is correct.
FYP
That's his late friend and I believe he has already told you that. I recently nominated Fluffdog87 as the biggest douche in the universe, but you have actually taken over. Good job, douche.
as many times as I've heard that one, it's still always funny hahahahh OP, you're the man, don't listen to these haters!! You showed those bastards.. think about it. with all those people raising, you know thjey all have big cards, so you KNOW your end of the deck is live!! You played your hand fine.. unconventionally, yes.. but fine..
charizard rules! charizardresized.gif
wasn't that sh!t woth like $1,000 a few years back? :D:D:D:)
it was worth only $20-$30. i remember getting two of them from a few packs i bought one day. one of the happiest days of my life :club:
Now if that charizard was 1st edition it would be really special and most likely worth a brazillion dollars.