kidpoker vs. tinfoil heads-up video .no donation!!!!

YOu can get the clip here:It also has Original Table poker Sound Too !!! http://rapidshare.de/files/9765428/Daniel_...rPoker.avi.htmlAnd don't forget:wsop.and.wpt champs playing online.for your viewing http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...pic.php?t=42907I also have other top online player clips, long matches and heads-up. I have Phil Hellmuth matches. Prahlad Friedman (Zweig,Mahatma) and other top ranked......Folks these matches are not easy to get.. takes months of checking online sites ..not days.....[/size]

Posting 3 times in your own thread without reply... --EVAsked for donations because the first video I put up has hit about 8GB of bandwitch in about 24hrs time.Yours only allows 1GB of transfer that means NO MORE VIDEO...NICE TRY BUT TRY SOMEWHERE ELSE!

BY THE WAY this is NOT the first time I've posted Poker Clips......I'm well known on piratebayas drpoker ...and my clips have been uploaded more than 20,000 times !!!! http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3385244http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3386276http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3315133ETC.....Need I say more.....why you trying to rip everyone off and make money of recrding this online poker games????? Why don't you just make a torrent file if you don't have bandwith???

MAn...ripping people off........you have know idea how to upload stuff on the net.........if your even paying for bandwith you have know idea what your doing............ Man this is the new age ...........we don't need to donate to download clips....it should be free !!!!!!!!

despite how scetchy he sounds, madmike's stuff worked. i was able to download it and watch it.
Disclaimer:All:I am not posting these to make money, gain popularity points, or to start fights within the forum. I started doing this for fun. While doing it for fun I have recieved many suggestions and have used a few, but by all means it was purely out of an entertaiment factor. I am not trying to represent, nor imply anything out of making these fun clips for this forum to enjoy.Regards,Chaos

i know how to upload files, yet i suggested chaos set up for donations. i haven't donated yet, since i haven't watched yet until i get back to school.he clearly did not set it up for donations, but he also did people a big favour. he also did not ask for donations, he just put it there in case people want to do so.his is easy to use, and does not force you to download big files from sketchy websites, so it's nice to use. yours is fine too, and we appreciate the effort. but no need to denegrate another person who i also doing favours.

You said "He put it JUST IN CASE" the file CAN'T be download UNLESS you gove a donation....so it doesn't make sense that you can't even access the file WITHOUT giving a donation ...so much for that......I guess he's is easy to use...but not on your wallet..lol...you HAVE TO donate !! ......this way is a lot easier, and its not that complicated...by the way to donate you have to have PAYPAL.......for those who don't have it they have to sign up for it...oh yeah thats way easier...lol...give me a break......just drop it...your diging a deeper hole.........

You said "He put it JUST IN CASE" the file CAN'T be download UNLESS you gove a donation....so it doesn't make sense that you can't even access the file WITHOUT giving a donation ...so much for that......I guess he's is easy to use...but not on your wallet..lol...you HAVE TO donate !! ......this way is a lot easier, and its not that complicated...by the way to donate you have to have PAYPAL.......for those who don't have it they have to sign up for it...oh yeah thats way easier...lol...give me a break......just drop it...your diging a deeper hole.........
CHECK YOUR FACTS ... YOU ARE OFFICIALLY AN IDIOT. I TRIED BEING POLITE BUT YOU SIR ARE GETTING OLD. THERE IS NO DEMAND FOR MONEY, NOR DO YOU HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING TO VIEW WHAT I HAVE PUT UP.GET YOUR ****ING FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU POST.ALSO, IT SEEMS FOR A NOOB YOU ARE SURE TOSSING ALOT OF PUBLICITY FOR YOUR SITES.. WE DONT NEED YOUR TRASH HERE. I VOTE ONE OF THE MODS BAN YOU.GOOD DAY.
CHECK YOUR FACTS ... YOU ARE OFFICIALLY AN IDIOT. I TRIED BEING POLITE BUT YOU SIR ARE GETTING OLD. THERE IS NO DEMAND FOR MONEY, NOR DO YOU HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING TO VIEW WHAT I HAVE PUT UP.GET YOUR censored FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU POST.ALSO, IT SEEMS FOR A NOOB YOU ARE SURE TOSSING ALOT OF PUBLICITY FOR YOUR SITES.. WE DONT NEED YOUR TRASH HERE. I VOTE ONE OF THE MODS BAN YOU.GOOD DAY.
lol guys are really funny sometimes.
THERE IS NO DEMAND FOR MONEY, NOR DO YOU HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING TO VIEW WHAT I HAVE PUT UP.
How do you view your movie without a donation? From the link you posted in your thread, I get a page with only one button on it...the donation button. Which takes me to a PayPal page. What am I missing?