• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I am going to punch you, and just for your own knowledge, pointing a weapon at me would NOT be in your best interest. Cause i'll take it out of your hands and shove it up your Azzzzzzzzzz!
And pull the trigger 'til it goes, "click."
Timothy, Timothy, Timothy.That girl has it soooo bad for you.
Who doens't? Besides her...and her.
I just wanted to share that most cooks agree
How do you know this for sure?
You really want me to continue? E, instead of being so hardfuckingheaded about everything, why don't you try opening your mind a little and saying, hey, maybe i can learn a little bit.or, just continue banging your head against a wall.
pot..kettle?I really don't know or care who is right, but I would imagine he knows a little about cooking since he's worked in a kitchen since he was 14.
then i've succeeded.hug?courtesy reach around?
Just to add some fuel to the fire because I still have beer and popcorn, I never put oil in my pasta, Blue.I only rinse it when it's going in a salad or something cold, never when it's going directly into sauce.
You might not want to start driving 37477629958034 mph again. js
yeah, that's the other thing. Me being sans license...
Such hostility....cooked properly...al dente, your pasta won't stick. Especially if you put the 90% cooked pasta straight into the pan with the sauce.What the olive oil actually does is prevent the sauce from sticking to the pasta...Don't argue with me about Italian cooking, boys.
I prefer to wash the starch off my pasta. Already starchy enough just being pasta. And I despise my noodles sticking together. I think with a good thick sauce, you don't have as much problem with the flavor. I used to Only use the salt method, but really like the oil since I've started using it.
Sam, J, E...Read this, this, Add salt, but not oil
I can see the points here, just my preference at this point I guess.
No, I never expect you to listen to advice. Doesn't stop me from trying, however.Ya, i know...Just frustrating when you know something is right and people keep telling you you're wrong. I KNOW you know the feeling, sir.
This is all opinionated, to me. It's a matter of Preference, not what's right or wrong. Line up the 50 best chef's in the world, and I'd gaurantee that not all of them use that method from the site... It's cooking, it's like art, there is no written law to it. There's certain things you Must do for some cooking, but others....it's up to the artist who's preparing the food...
Timothy, Timothy, Timothy.That girl has it soooo bad for you.
Yeah, seriously. Have you ever bagged this chick? I mean she threw up a damn watermelon for you to hit here: "I've been waiting 8 years to hear that..." wOw.
Have to say I'm a bit confused by this whole exchange, but Jeff did at least manage to insinuate that I would blow my own son so I guess that warrants some props.
You know, I'm still a bit confused myself. I didn't know how he was working you in there when I made a joke about a toothless redneck hick. But anytime I can comment about punching you in the face, well, it just boosts my self esteem a bit.
pot..kettle?I really don't know or care who is right, but I would imagine he knows a little about cooking since he's worked in a kitchen since he was 14.
Take that common sense and shove it right up your Devil Rays lovin' poop shoot, sir. Seen much of them live? Is Upton for real?
go find your own fight **** biotch
But I like your fight better than starting one of my own. By instigating in yours, I get all the excitement and adrenaline of my own fight without the crying and "I'm sorry"'s afterwards.So, no thanks. I think I'll continue meddling in your fight.
Who doens't? Besides her...and her.How do you know this for sure?
I watch foodtv a LOT...and the first four google hits on "How to Cook Pasta" gave the same advice.And I have two notebooks.
Ya, but it's in IOWA, dude. WTF they know about Italian cooking? JS....
Just to add some fuel to the fire because I still have beer and popcorn, I never put oil in my pasta, Blue.I only rinse it when it's going in a salad or something cold, never when it's going directly into sauce.
:club: luv u, babygirl.I'd have driven you to Nashville...JSsorry, oz man, just trying to keep the waters churning.
Actually, nearly all cooks who could be considered experts on the subject agree with Jeff including the most prominent Italian chefs in the world.