• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I've finally figured why Burgundy got so screwed up as a kid!!!Fryer: Brett, dear, I've got all this tequila here, but it looks like the lock on the liquor cabinet is broken. Whatever should we do?Brett: Oh no, honey, I'm not sure. Maybe we should put it up on the top shelves of the kitchen cabinets.Fryer: No dear, don't be silly. Young Burgundy may scale the cabinets like a nappy headed little monkey and find it and drink it. I've got a better idea.Brett: What's that, honey?Fryer: Let's hide it in the jello and put it in the refrigerator. The Young Burgundy will never look there. Use the red jello, kids especially hate that.Brett: You're brilliant. You never cease to remind me every day just why I fell in love with you.The end.
Awesome.
yeah we had to sing that and a bunch of other 70's (I think) songs in 7th grade. I hate that I can still remember most of it.
when that song came out I think I was in 4th grade.
I've finally figured why Burgundy got so screwed up as a kid!!!Fryer: Brett, dear, I've got all this tequila here, but it looks like the lock on the liquor cabinet is broken. Whatever should we do?Brett: Oh no, honey, I'm not sure. Maybe we should put it up on the top shelves of the kitchen cabinets.Fryer: No dear, don't be silly. Young Burgundy may scale the cabinets like a nappy headed little monkey and find it and drink it. I've got a better idea.Brett: What's that, honey?Fryer: Let's hide it in the jello and put it in the refrigerator. The Young Burgundy will never look there. Use the red jello, kids especially hate that.Brett: You're brilliant. You never cease to remind me every day just why I fell in love with you.The end.
Easily the loudest I've ever laughed out loud at anything on this thread. EVER. EVER. IN THE HISTORY OF ALL THE FUNNY SHIT THAT HAS EVER BEEN SAID IN THIS THREAD. EVER. ever.Why is Fryer always the brilliant idea guy in that relationship?
I think everyone overreacts to everything. I think the fact that this is a news story is ridiculous at all. While I absolutely believe that racism exists, I think that sometimes we've all got to stop being so sensitive about every little thing. They're just words people. And here's the part where I get called a racist: I think in most situations where overreaction to words occurs, it's usually someone other than white people who get all bent out of shape over it. Nobody would give a shit if Imus had called the white girls frizzy haired crackers as Sharon suggested. And rightly so. Nobody should give a shit. And nobody should give a shit about this either.
I just would like to see Sharpton and Jackson apologize for dragging the 3 Duke lacrosse players through the mud. But that's never gonna happen
7 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users )4 Members: Whiskey16, GWCGWC, vvganeshavv, rocksquidOh, and you can hide there and keep reading, but no one is going to come to your rescue and tell me I'm wrong or out of line. Good luck.
YOU'RE OUTTA LINE DUDE!*shrug*

so we were going to pack tonight so we could go sign the lease in the morning, go to the DMV, rent the uhaul, come back home and put the stuff in the truckwell we had tequilla shots, Patron to be exact. The above sentence is not happeningi am playing in an omaha hi/lo MTT right now....

Can I sing the "backpack" song to Dora or will she hate me if I do that?
You can sing the back pack song as I sing Da Da Da Da, Dora, Da Da Da Da, Dora, Dora the Explorer.
so we were going to pack tonight so we could go sign the lease in the morning, go to the DMV, rent the uhaul, come back home and put the stuff in the truckwell we had tequilla shots, Patron to be exact. The above sentence is not happeningi am playing in an omaha hi/lo MTT right now....
Priorities you gotta have priorities.NH
You can sing the back pack song as I sing Da Da Da Da, Dora, Da Da Da Da, Dora, Dora the Explorer.
Dora.....I'm gonna Explore-her.....Gu, Gu, Gu, Gu, Gu, Gu, Gu, Guts-ah.....via the butt-ah....Dora....I like my version better. js

Damn Jeffrey kinda harsh don't you think? Of course everyone knew this was going to happen and several people advised against the roommate situation but some people have to learn things for themselves. They learned an expensive lesson. They also learned not to keep Jello Shots in the fridge with a toddler. But how about a simple, "Damn that sucks, but I told you so" instead of an all out attack. Have a cheese burger, fries and a shake or take a pill or something.

Good thing Katie isn't there.She prefers Don Julio.
Dora.....I'm gonna Explore-her.....Gu, Gu, Gu, Gu, Gu, Gu, Gu, Guts-ah.....via the butt-ah....Dora....I like my version better. js
You know, I may have to take this version and explore it. Thanks.
That'll do. sidenote: when I was out at my dad's, my sis in law and I drank some Pina Colada's. My step mom is French Canadian and sometimes has a little trouble with English. She called them penis co-la-la's. She wasn't joking. So they are now forever Penis Co-la-la's
Woo Hoo! I'll take one!
Ren/Nik,Just curious which group you feel overreacted to the Imus quote?
The girls shouldn't have given any credence to anyone who would utter something so ridiculously rude and backward on the radio. He's the one that looked bad nationally, not them. On the other hand, if I were a sponsor of his show, I would've retracted my business so as not to be associated with Imus.
I think that people like Sharpton and Jesse Jackson overreact, and do more harm to the fight against racisim and cause a bigger division than they heal. If they stood up and said, let's ignore this ignorant idiot, he's not worth our time, I think it'd be more benneficial than the reaction they typically said.
QFMFT!
So, get this....I went to take Tylenol PMs since I'm still a little sick. Here, Buddy got into the bottle and ate at LEAST 10 of them, but they were the smallest pills. Seems that he likes to pass out fast when sick just like me!I would take him to the vet, but I don't want a visit from PETA.
Holy crap, Tim. Wow. Zing.
when that song came out I think I was in 4th grade.
How's ATL?
Allie, I should have recognized the song since I saw Mr. Crawford sing it at the Majestic a few years ago.
uh no