FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I have been booked at Imperial Palace for the past 3 weeks. I have now booked Binion's thanks to everyone else staying there AND Jeff for alerting me of the Pool situation. I still have to cancel the Imperial Palace, so hence I am still booked there as well :club:
Nice, I understood it correctly. This is gonna be sweet.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

friendly FYP...
FU! Now in alphabetical order by hotel with some boldy things too! take that!Binions - Alan/D; Brett/Jeff; Henry; Kristen/Dave; Renae/Alan; Sharon/Malachai, Spice/New One (not confirmed)Imperial Palace - Scott/MaryLuxor - Raquel/JarretParis - Jeffrey/MelissaPlaza - Allie; Gary/IvanGregSahara - Dustin; Ben/JohnnycakesVenetian - Norm&CrewVenetian / Rio - SpecbradsTheir House - Ang/Lance, Tommy (if living there by then)Unknowns - Michael/New Roomie, Theresa, Tommy
i will still never understand you fuckers' obsession with the biggest dump in this city, but to each their own
I like cheap. Plus, we're gonna be elsewhere so much it doesn't really matter to me.
i will still never understand you fuckers' obsession with the biggest dump in this city, but to each their own
I like cheap. Plus, we're gonna be elsewhere so much it doesn't really matter to me.
Bingo.....less money on hotel = more money on poker, strippers n blow.a bed's a bed.
FU! Now in alphabetical order by hotel with some boldy things too! take that!Binions - Alan/D; Brett/Jeff; Henry; Kristen/Dave; Renae/Alan; Sharon/Malachai, Spice/New One (not confirmed)
i can completely understand alan....binions is a huge step up from his five star motel 6....but everyone else....the strip rooms are just about as cheap, nicer, and there's actually SHIT TO DO other than play in the three worst cardrooms in this city. js
Where the heck has Cabana Boy been? he's been back for about two weeks. Someone turn off the interwebbie thingie in Kentucky?
He was here within the last 36 hours. You just didn't recognize him.

"Binion's The Poker Capital of The World"Play where it all started, where history was made and great hands played. Play where the champions play.18 table Poker Room featuring1-2 No Limit Holdem 2-4 No Limit Holdem 2-5 Holdem (?? really? 2/5 LHE instead of 2/4?)4-8 Holdem 10-20 Holdem 4-8 Omaha High 4-8 Omaha Hi-Lo 1/2 kill 1-5 Seven Card Stud Other games spread at customer requestLearn to play poker at the place that made poker famous! Come in or call Binions Gambling Hall & Hotel and ask for extension 7397 for details.

"Binion's The Poker Capital of The World"Play where it all started, where history was made and great hands played. Play where the champions play.18 table Poker Room featuring1-2 No Limit Holdem 2-4 No Limit Holdem 2-5 Holdem (?? really? 2/5 LHE instead of 2/4?)4-8 Holdem 10-20 Holdem 4-8 Omaha High 4-8 Omaha Hi-Lo 1/2 kill 1-5 Seven Card Stud Other games spread at customer requestLearn to play poker at the place that made poker famous! Come in or call Binions Gambling Hall & Hotel and ask for extension 7397 for details.
I played a bunch of 2/4 3/6 and 6/12 LHE when there last time
i can completely understand alan....binions is a huge step up from his five star motel 6....but everyone else....the strip rooms are just about as cheap, nicer, and there's actually SHIT TO DO other than play in the three worst cardrooms in this city. js
Have you checked prices???Anything I have priced on the strip for my 5 days ran well into $600-$1200 with the exception of the Imperial Palace. This is costing me $371.85 and MUCH less if I do get the poker rate. So no.. They are not the same price by any means..
Off to my interview. See you folks in a while.
Kick ***, take names.
You know they let you leave the premises, right?
He was here within the last 36 hours. You just didn't recognize him.
que?
Hey, no one's asking to stay with you (sorry Ang)
Hey, no one's asking to stay with you (sorry Ang)
BWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im sorry too ang
Does anyone else get the impression that Alan is at least moderately excited about Vegas?
I think his penis is all tingly
Move out of N. LV and then you can talk. pussy :club: I tried to leave off the smilie at the end. I couldn't do it.