• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

jessica-simpson-photo.jpg
would it be the GPOTD if i said i love that song that she sings, "i can leave my hair down...."or how ever the hell it goes?
yup.was just going through some more of these nashville pictures. its really funny how two people can be completely trashed and one can look sooooooo good and the other one can look like complete fucking death, i submit to you exhibit A .....drunkdrunk.JPG
Your wife is very pretty.
would it be the GPOTD if i said i love that song that she sings, "i can leave my hair down...."or how ever the hell it goes?
i'll GPOTD you and me on that one, cause i secretly like that song too. shhhhh
dude im not trying to be a prick or nothing, but i havent understood one fucking thing you have said all night
And yet he hasn't said one single word about birds flying upside down. Maybe it's just you. :club:
okay..i've got sshe about memorized. when is it time to move up to holdem for advanced players?Or should I not bother, as the concepts and plays in the book are too advanced for the micro limits online?
Blue,IMO, they get lost on the idiots!

Okay IvanGreg, you're familiar with the Wonderlic? the test used most famously on NFL players?here's the rationale for the testing:The test itself consists of 50 questions that the participant is allowed 12 minutes to answer. The resulting number of correct answers corresponds to an intelligence quotient. Specifically, 21, considered an average score, is equivalent to the average IQ of 100. Higher scoring applicants are supposed to learn more rapidly, master more complex material, and exercise better judgment while lower scoring applicants tend to require more time, detailed task instruction, and less challenging job routines. P.S. I've taken the wonderlic.

okay..i've got sshe about memorized. when is it time to move up to holdem for advanced players?Or should I not bother, as the concepts and plays in the book are too advanced for the micro limits online?
"Hold'em for Advaned Players" would be more accurately titled "Hold'em for beating tight players". It's actually a less complicated and rigorous book than SSHE. If I recall correctly, Gary Carson once said that if you find yourself in a game in which the advice in HFAP applies get the heck out.Somebody who actually plays limit hold'em for real stakes should chime in here.
yup.was just going through some more of these nashville pictures. its really funny how two people can be completely trashed and one can look sooooooo good and the other one can look like complete fucking death, i submit to you exhibit A .....drunkdrunk.JPG
BRAD! D's smile looks great there.
Okay IvanGreg, you're familiar with the Wonderlic? the test used most famously on NFL players?here's the rationale for the testing:The test itself consists of 50 questions that the participant is allowed 12 minutes to answer. The resulting number of correct answers corresponds to an intelligence quotient. Specifically, 21, considered an average score, is equivalent to the average IQ of 100. Higher scoring applicants are supposed to learn more rapidly, master more complex material, and exercise better judgment while lower scoring applicants tend to require more time, detailed task instruction, and less challenging job routines. P.S. I've taken the wonderlic.
Was your score anywhere near as good as Vince Youngs?
And yet he hasn't said one single word about birds flying upside down. Maybe it's just you. :club:
I feel so privileged to actually get that joke.
Has this been debated to death or can I still chime in with some factual information about constitutional law, probably cause, NSA, the Patriot Act and what not.
Please, go right ahead. This debate is what started the 1984 and other books discussion so go ahead and bring us full circle.
Schools do tell kids/parents the IQ scores. At least in my experience.So, do the people you know in mensa not "display" their intelligence? I only know 2, and they certainly were not shy about "being smart". Not much different from people with money who brandish expensive material things, imo.Just really curious how the knowledge of our "measured intelligence" does us any good. I don't have a clue. (I guess I'm not very smart). Just looking for other takes on what appears to be a useless categorization of humans (like race, religion, etc.) that only works to separate people, not bring them together.And by useless I mean rarely, if ever, beneficial to society. That doesn't sound quite right, but I hope you understand my meaning.
:club:
Jessica%20Simpson%20Shot.jpg
Her tits are fabulous!

I will start this off by saying I am still 10 pages back and have not caught up completely on what everyone has said, but I will tell you how it works. Some will still feel "violated" but as someone already said, "freedom isn't free."What the Govn't is getting is called a PIN Register. It is a log of numbers dialed or recieved. Due to the massive amounts of numbers we are talking about I would venture an educated guess that they are only receiving an Area Code registry so they are just getting a log of the area codes called/received.Now somewhere someone who has much more smarts and no social life, has invented a program that sees patterns in area code calls. These PIN registeries are fed into this program and it spits out suspicious patterns.This is where the work comes in because we have protections in the courts, constitution and criminal procedures. Some shmuck somewhere gets this list of patterns. He looks into who is making these calls. "Lets see, this is Mike Jones who owns an import company who has been importing spices from exotic places for about 15 years. No criminal history, no other suspicious activities and what not. No further action taken.Then we have this other number, it belongs to a college student who has recently startes traveling to the mid east and has been seen attending anti Bush and or anti war rallies. A further look shows that this student places these calls to a couple of different numbers but the return calls are from an encrypted cell phone in an area of Baghdad hostile to the US.Further checking shows that this student has recently been looking up bomb making on the internet from his home isp. A search warrant is applied for in which all the gathered information is put together and showed to an impartial judge who decides if the burden of Probably Cause has been met. If it has then he grants the search warrant and the Gov't listens to the students phone calls.They are not just randomly going to bust into your home. There is a system of checks and balances in the Patriot Act, the Criminal Justice System and the Court System. The only freedom that is being infringed upon is the freedom to be a terrorist.In case anyone is enterested I am APSC Certified to teach both Search Warrant classes and Constitutional Law classes and would be happy to educate and or enlighten anyone on either.