• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Well either nobody has money on either paradise or ft or nobody trusts me.Anyone willing to transfer $10?
Transfer $10 to GWCGWC on FT and I'll transfer the money to Alan right now.I figure if you can't trust a cop....and all that.
Nothing is comped at my B&M. Oh, wait, I get 60 cents an hour on my players card for every hour I'm at the table after 2 hours. I've made 9 bucks, once. JS.
Ah, see that changes things. Come out to one of my tournies and drink (and eat) all you want for 10 bucks. If you really apply yourself it'll offset the cost of gas! :club:
I have to be up in less than 5 hours to get Bethany up for school (her alarm never seems to get her up). So Good night to all.
Good night. I have an alarm that is garanteed to wake the dead. I searched every department store in Anchorage for this alarm because all everyone had were some wimpy beeping alarms. I recomend them for kids who can't seem to get up.

meh finished 19thlost a huge hand in the BB when i had free check with 25 and flop came 25Q but guy had 55Then lost last 2000 chips with AT vs KK never improved, meh9 away, #@$%@#$%@#$%@#$%im gonna fill in zimmers whiner spot while hes out if thats ok?

Remember all that stuff about acid and prescription drugs and maybe the occasional sniff of coke? That was all just a joke. Hah! Gotcha!
roflmaonight kids

GWCGWC $10 has been transferred. Alan let me know if you get the transfer from Glen? Gary? George? Yippeee, I hit my cash out number and can cash out $500.00. Damn, I thought I was never going to make it.

meh finished 19thlost a huge hand in the BB when i had free check with 25 and flop came 25Q but guy had 55Then lost last 2000 chips with AT vs KK never improved, meh9 away, #@$%@#$%@#$%@#$%im gonna fill in zimmers whiner spot while hes out if thats ok?roflmaonight kids
GG Alan, sucks when ya run into a hand like that. Night.
Remember all that stuff about acid and prescription drugs and maybe the occasional sniff of coke? That was all just a joke. Hah! Gotcha!
Thats ok, I have been taking notes and address, phone numbers and such so that I can turn you all in. sw or is it?
Got it. Im going to go try to build this into a BR playing Razz during the day.
I usually play razz in the middle of the night when I'm tired of holdem. Actually been doing pretty good.
In all seriousness... I dont drink that often, when I do its a Margarita, Long Island... etc. Anything that tastes decent. NEVER beer. It tastes like piss. I've had a bottle of strawberry vodka for like 5 months now, only had like 4 shots out of it.
then you are drinking the wrong beer if you are saying that it tastes like piss. I mainly drink american micro brews and foriegn imports, and they definetly don't taste like piss
I have decided to leave. I'm going to remove myself from here.I like most of you, a few I'm indifferent on. Good luck in all future endeavors.
Good luck to you, Zim.