FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Greensboro. They're remodeling my apt. starting April 1st, they are turning the Efficiancy i live and the 1 bedroom into a 2 bedroom place and they already have the tenant lined up that will be living there. I'm not on a lease so there is nothing I can do about it. I am honestly flat broke and can't afford another place at the moment. My dad lives in NC so I might just start over there.
Sorry to hear that. but now is probably a time for change. and nc is growing.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I had to take a couple days off for muscle spasm in the back. I went to the docs and he put me on some muscle relaxers( naproxen). Seems to be working. I figure since I have the sick time available, use it.
I've been on Naproxen for my back before, worked pretty well for me.
:lol:You people need to learn how to quote. You're confusing the hell out of me.
He said this.. "G35 promised to give me a Nikki this weekend and well, how cool is that!"I didn't like that and told him so.
hmmmmmmmm :club: haha!"Frogs in dreams (like lizards, turtles, and fish) are highly associated with babies, and are common in the dreams of pregnant women, or in women who are contemplating children in their lives. The reason why is because their small size and primitive stage of development is associated with the early growth of an embryo in the womb. Like babies, frogs also metamorphose from being small sperm-like creatures (tadpoles) into their final form. "http://www.dreamdoctor.com
OH NO FRIGGIN' WAY!!!!!!This was not a small frog. This was a freaking HUGE frog. No babies. I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies. And would Barbie and Sugar be other examples of children I long for? What's their part in this?

Dude after Nikki's little disertation on licking the last drop yesterday, I thought you might get it, but apparently you don't or don't ever, whatever the case..So let's get back to me, it's my day and everyone focus on me.....not bullfrogs, though I'd like to gig one..

i went to a psychologist(or something like that) for 6 months for anger management issues, it helped until I stopped going, going to one is certainly nothing to be ashamed of.
I saw a therapist when I couldn't stop sleeping with married men.It did help.I've cut my married men addiction down to 3 or 4 a week now.I kid, I kid.Seriously, though, having someone to talk to did help and it is nothing to be ashamed of.
Greensboro. They're remodeling my apt. starting April 1st, they are turning the Efficiancy i live and the 1 bedroom into a 2 bedroom place and they already have the tenant lined up that will be living there. I'm not on a lease so there is nothing I can do about it. I am honestly flat broke and can't afford another place at the moment. My dad lives in NC so I might just start over there.
NC is better than hell, I was in Asheville for 5 years
OH NO FRIGGIN' WAY!!!!!!This was not a small frog. This was a freaking HUGE frog. No babies. I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies. And would Barbie and Sugar be other examples of children I long for? What's their part in this?
i would have to agree with that last sentence, if they were arguing like children as to whom was better! haha!Renae's sub-conscious wants babies! nanananana! Can you hear that biological clock ticking? :club:
i went to a psychologist(or something like that) for 6 months for anger management issues, it helped until I stopped going, going to one is certainly nothing to be ashamed of.
I was in counselling on and off for about 5 years. Best thing that I ever did with my life. I recommend it to anyone. I don't know where I'd be without it. It helps to just talk to someone sometimes. I looked forward to my appointments every week, b/c it was a safe place to go and bitch, cry, or just sit and be quiet for an hour.
i would have to agree with that last sentence, if they were arguing like children as to whom was better! haha!Renae's sub-conscious wants babies! nanananana! Can you hear that biological clock ticking? :club:
No it does not. If it does, I will find it and stab an ice pick in it's eye. I'll teach that sub-conscious.
Dude after Nikki's little disertation on licking the last drop yesterday, I thought you might get it, but apparently you don't or don't ever, whatever the case..
No I ****ing get it but apparently you don't. Nikki is not a verb, you have not been around here long enough to say something like that. So go ****yourselfintheeyeballwithasharpknifeandgothe****away!
Alan WTF?My Webpage
Why are you WTF'ing me? Like i have something to do with this?Knoxville is like 3 1/2 hours from here Bleh I got to do this customer service meeting in about 10 minutes for an hour, sigh, meetings are the suck.
No it does not. If it does, I will find it and stab an ice pick in it's eye. I'll teach that sub-conscious.
I know someone thats gonna be turning a year older one week from today, JSTick tock goes the biological clock. Maybe theres something to this frog dream afterall ?
Woo Hoo!!!!I'm off today. And I'm about a half hour away from leaving to go watch free hockey.Lucky for me the storm that was supposed to be wasn't :)morning and fu to all
The storm is still coming here and is HORRIBLE in South Jersey. It is supposed to start pretty bad around 1PM here and be all ice covered in 3 to 6 inches of snow.
Nobody quietly has a thing for me. Quiet isn't permitted. :D
I have a "thing" for you.. You Goddess You! :club:
No I ****ing get it but apparently you don't. Nikki is not a verb, you have not been around here long enough to say something like that. So go ****yourselfintheeyeballwithasharpknifeandgothe****away!
i agree with this assesment SAMI'm out to go watch hockey all day.if you want to listen the instructions are around somewhere. Or if you can get my number call and I'll tell you.peace out yo