• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, it is really starting to sink in, this thread has died. I'm sorry I missed the hayday. I still hope to meet as many of you as I can. Maybe this summer if you all do a Vegas trip. It has been my profound pleasure to read and vicariously live through the posts of you all. Thank you.

Wow, it is really starting to sink in, this thread has died. I'm sorry I missed the hayday. I still hope to meet as many of you as I can. Maybe this summer if you all do a Vegas trip. It has been my profound pleasure to read and vicariously live through the posts of you all. Thank you.

So, definitely find a way to join the facebook group. I think people just don't come here when they can keep up with everybody on fb. I'm sorry it died, but I'm guilty of killing it, too. As for Vegas, you need to get there with us, for sure!

Happy holidays everyone.

Here's one for the books. Played in a $100 buyin tourney last night. Started with 95 players got down to 19 when we took a break at the final two tables. Someone stated that a chop would net everyone $342. Paying 9, I had 65k with blinds at 5k-10k. Chip leader had 150k. I said yes. So did everyone else, so Toni and I both cashed. Crazy game of poker

• Like 1

Happy holidays everyone.

Here's one for the books. Played in a $100 buyin tourney last night. Started with 95 players got down to 19 when we took a break at the final two tables. Someone stated that a chop would net everyone $342. Paying 9, I had 65k with blinds at 5k-10k. Chip leader had 150k. I said yes. So did everyone else, so Toni and I both cashed. Crazy game of poker

Very nice. The only better feeling would to have been the short stack when offered the cash.

Happy holidays everyone.

can I borrow $5.00?

Wake and vic day two. This will be the last day of it as my face is improving rapidly. The silly putty like substance they put over my tooth came off when I tried to eat food that requires chewing last night. Then I inadvertently brushed the area which was painful and bloody. Nevertheless, it's feeling improved today and by tomorrow I shouldn't need anything strong. That means that I have extra!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...