• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

We had a great time and I ended up breaking some smoking laws. Had a great meal on Saturday night at Tender Steakhouse at Luxor before the Criss Angel show. He was entertaining as well. Finished in the black for my tourney play and ended up down $70 on the cash tables, so that's not too bad. The new buffet at Ceasars is killer, just opened up earlier this month. Ate there a couple times. We have some friends that live in Henderson and took us to brunch at Border Grill at Mandalay Bay, another great meal. I took some videos and when I figure out how to format 'em correctly I'll get 'em up. All in all it was a great trip that went by much too fast.

• Like 2

We had a great time and I ended up breaking some smoking laws. Had a great meal on Saturday night at Tender Steakhouse at Luxor before the Criss Angel show. He was entertaining as well. Finished in the black for my tourney play and ended up down $70 on the cash tables, so that's not too bad. The new buffet at Ceasars is killer, just opened up earlier this month. Ate there a couple times. We have some friends that live in Henderson and took us to brunch at Border Grill at Mandalay Bay, another great meal. I took some videos and when I figure out how to format 'em correctly I'll get 'em up. All in all it was a great trip that went by much too fast.

Was you MIND FREAKED?? Did you bake pre-show?

Nice trip.

It always goes too fast.

• Like 1

Tomorrow is my Friday, but my Monday isn't until Tuesday theh 16th. I still have school next week, but no work. Plus I'm going to visit my mom next Thursday. Woo Hoo!

Tomorrow is my Friday, but my Monday isn't until Tuesday theh 16th. I still have school next week, but no work. Plus I'm going to visit my mom next Thursday. Woo Hoo!

Same here. We're doing a Saturday/Sunday at Turning Stone. Seeing Artie Lang on Saturday night. Should be funny.

• Like 1

After 2 days of hardly being able to move my head, I can turn it today. It's lovely. Back to work tomorrow.

Let the headbanging commence.

Good evening folks, caught up. Heading to Turning Stone tomorrow to see Alice Cooper in the showroom. Should be a fun time.

• Like 1

Let the headbanging commence.

Good evening folks, caught up. Heading to Turning Stone tomorrow to see Alice Cooper in the showroom. Should be a fun time.

Don't hurt yourself reading all the post to get caught up Paul.

• Like 1

So I am flying out to CA on Thursday. I hope to spend the first weekend in the Napa Valley. Then I am apparently flying to Phoenix for several days before flying back for my brothers wedding. He is getting married in La Honda on a friends ranch. Should be a fun time. We are staying at a B & B in Pescadero. Should be a very relaxing time.

• Like 1

Sounds like a nice little trip Roger.

Thanks, I haven't been off the island since March. I'm ready. I'm also pretty excited that my baby brother is getting married. I tell you what though, what started as a nice relaxing jaunt to see my brother get hitched has turned into a round robin free for all of travel and excitement. Anyone in Vegas on the 29th or the 31st? Will be flying to Vegas and driving to Chino Valley near Phoenix.

So I am flying out to CA on Thursday. I hope to spend the first weekend in the Napa Valley. Then I am apparently flying to Phoenix for several days before flying back for my brothers wedding. He is getting married in La Honda on a friends ranch. Should be a fun time. We are staying at a B & B in Pescadero. Should be a very relaxing time.

Nice, have fun. I have a few friends that were just in Napa or somewhere close.