• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

My M-i-L is here for the night because she has something to do downtown tomorrow morning. David is in the top bunk in Conner's room and I am on an aerobed in the living room.

do I really need to anymore???Hey everyone....in North Carolina for the next few days...
Are you there for work or visiting or what?
Are you there for work or visiting or what?
work!! blah - this city truly six!!
Shaver's last name means Notary in English.
i truly believe somewhere back in time someone in my family were in charge of "copying" the bible...i mean escribrir means to write...and that's the premises of my last name....and back in the day people got last names based on their jobs....the only part that gets me is that bano is bathroom...so technically my name is write shit...hence bible!!!
FCPHA: Big Table in the Back. Rock out with your cock out. If you don't like us, you can eat a bowl of dick.
can i eat a dick even if i like it???

Afternoon all.First real decent snowfall for us today. Only about 3 inches down so far, but we're probably getting another 4-8 by the end of tonight.Got out of work super early. Punched in at 12:45p, punched out at 2:30p. Should be a nice night to stay home and off the roads. Vacation day for me on Sunday so I don't go back until Monday afternoon. Almost a 4-day weekend.

Do you think their discusing how much they would love to double up on me? 'cause I would give a kidney and my right nut if they did! lmw_pcashow071.jpg

Yes they are.Good morning folks, caught up. Nice relaxing day ahead, pick up some things at the market and Walgreen's, have some lunch at Grandma's and then get ready to see Johny Winter at The Egg tonite.

Do you think their discusing how much they would love to double up on me? 'cause I would give a kidney and my right nut if they did! lmw_pcashow071.jpg
I hear Jen is single, again, so I think it's highly likely! Would you give her a competition ready robot?
The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!
Or the peanut butter and cheerio in my house. The trap snapped one in our house yesterday.

Good evening folks, caught up. The show was great Saturday night, Savoy Brown rocked. Johnny is walking a little slower these days and he sits when he plays now, but he can make his guitar sing better then ever.