• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

CV joints for a shimmy, sound fishy. Not usually a symptom of this problem, did you have a vibration too?

Bad beat.Better send Toni back to the poker tables.
We finished 1-2 tonight, so dinner was free.
That's an expensive shimmy. Great way to start the holidays.
Exactly.
CV joints for a shimmy, sound fishy. Not usually a symptom of this problem, did you have a vibration too?
There was a vibration and the tires were worn to the thread on the inside edge.Good evening folks, catching up before crashing.
Two CV axles and 4 tires mounted and balanced got rid of the shimmy along with a thousand bucks.
I had a shimmy before I drove to OKC last year for Ren's birthday. Fortunately, mine was just a tire issue. It sucks that this is a problem right at Christmas.
Bad beat.Better send Toni back to the poker tables.
Yep, she needs to go win you some mobneys, big time.
Good evening folks, caught up. My boss took us out to Carraba's for dinner for x-mas. Had the chicken parm, very good.Got your card today K, thank you.
My pleasure!

I'm nearly finished with the first baby hat that Spicey has commissioned for a fun photography project. It's a mowhawk hat. Next, I think I'm going to start the football hat.