FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Conner, Amanda, Lincoln and I went to an orchard today. It was a very fall-ish thing to do. Then Conner went to a laser tag birthday party while Dave and I hit up the birthday party of one of our softball friends. Tomorrow, Dave's parents and sister (and family) are here to celebrate his mom's birthday.I have to go to bed so I can get up earlyish and do homework before the festivities.How was your overtime, Paul?

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

O.T. was easy K. Worked 6 hrs at time and a half.Bama, Penn St, Baylor and Kansas St. all combined for a winning sheet yesterday.Here's today's sheet:Hou -7.5 vs Oak (This pick was in before Davis died)Cin +2.5 @ JaxNYG -10.5 vs SeaSD -4.5 @ DenHou -7.5 vs OakSF -1.5 vs TBGB -4.5 @ AtlOver 53.5 GB @ AtlNow we are off to the Stone to use some coupons and play some poker. Have a great day all.

Hope you lose :club:
I did.Good evening folks, caught up. Had a successful trip, finished +bb on the cash table, didn't play any tourneys. Toni had enough points for surf and turf before we left. Now it's time for a little online poker.
I did.Good evening folks, caught up. Had a successful trip, finished +bb on the cash table, didn't play any tourneys. Toni had enough points for surf and turf before we left. Now it's time for a little online poker.
Yum! Toni gets the most free stuff ever.

Dave, our neighbor Chris and I went to see a band called the Deadhearts tonight at a bar in a nearby town. They were in a radio station contest. They were good! Pretty much rock with a little country and a little "Wallflowers" thrown in.