FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I am no longer the scarecrow....My apartment lease is up at the end of this month and I will officially be moving in with the gf. :ts The only time I slept at my place since late July was when she was at the beach for a week so I've basically been living there now. I started selling some of my crap on CraigsList a few weeks ago. Someone paid $150 for my big ass rear projection TV, I was shocked. I also sold a dryer for $25 that I got for free and used for 2 years. :club:
Free money does not suck. Good evening folks, caught up.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

WEEEEEE, go Bucs. Ugly game but I'll take it.I thought they officiating crew was terrible, kind of hard to tell without being able to see replay on most plays but they looked awful. At least Colt fans can look forward to getting Andrew Luck as their next QB.
A little ugly, but it's a win. I love watching Blount run the ball.My biggest complaint had to be Freeman taking that sack at the end of the 1st half and not even getting a FG attempt off. With 15 secs left and no TOs you have to throw that ball away.
I am no longer the scarecrow....My apartment lease is up at the end of this month and I will officially be moving in with the gf. :ts The only time I slept at my place since late July was when she was at the beach for a week so I've basically been living there now. I started selling some of my crap on CraigsList a few weeks ago. Someone paid $150 for my big ass rear projection TV, I was shocked. I also sold a dryer for $25 that I got for free and used for 2 years. :club:
Good luck with all of that.
Sorry. I feel for you guys. I'm afraid it's going to be a long season.
It is. I guess I just tough it out and hope for better next year. I had hoped to see Indy at it's own superbowl. Sad, really.
WEEEEEE, go Bucs. Ugly game but I'll take it.I thought they officiating crew was terrible, kind of hard to tell without being able to see replay on most plays but they looked awful. At least Colt fans can look forward to getting Andrew Luck as their next QB.
??? I guess I need to look at the news. Okay, I saw a story on the draft pick and this fellow from Stanford. Hmmm. I'm not ready for a team with no Peyton. I'd rather not think about it.
Kenneland is October 7th - 28th. I really wanna go one weekend, just sayin'
Hmm....I may be able to get down there. Henry?? I could use a little army togetherness.
Well HOLY SHEEIIIIIT! We should definitely do Keeneland so you can bring her on down!
A little ugly, but it's a win. I love watching Blount run the ball.My biggest complaint had to be Freeman taking that sack at the end of the 1st half and not even getting a FG attempt off. With 15 secs left and no TOs you have to throw that ball away.
Blount is a beast, by the 4th quarter the defense wants to part of him.That was a bad sack, hopefully he heard about it in the locker room at halftime.

I took today off to do homework. It took a good part of the day. I also got a little housework done. I also slept in this morning and that was bliss. I didn't intend to, but the urge to stay in the bed was very strong. I went to class this evening and got another pile of homework for the weekend. Tomorrow is an early morning as usual with a late evening because after work and tutoring until 5:30, I head straight into Market Day until about 7:30. Yep, a 12 hour day. Yipee. I told my tutoring boss (and coworker in the library for a few hours a week-funny how that worked out) that I won't be doing this second semester. I'm not sure I want to keep it up for the rest of this one, but I would feel like an ass if I gave it up this soon. For now, I'm going to watch Sons of Anarchy and hit the hay.

I told my tutoring boss (and coworker in the library for a few hours a week-funny how that worked out) that I won't be doing this second semester.
Good, you need to be a little more selfish.
Good, you need to be a little more selfish.
I'm going to have to be more careful with my time if I plan to try to take three classes next semester instead of two.
I'm going to have to be more careful with my time if I plan to try to take three classes next semester instead of two.
and fellate me on a regular basis

So Nikki knows about the hood I live in but I have a story to illustrate the place for the rest of you.Pat's friend Greigh was leaving this morning and after he pulled out of the court he was pulled over by IMPD. The cop asked him why he was in the area and wanted to know what drugs he had purchased. He was pulled over for DWW.

So Nikki knows about the hood I live in but I have a story to illustrate the place for the rest of you.Pat's friend Greigh was leaving this morning and after he pulled out of the court he was pulled over by IMPD. The cop asked him why he was in the area and wanted to know what drugs he had purchased. He was pulled over for DWW.
Wow! When I pull up, your neighbors give me menacing stares.
Wow! When I pull up, your neighbors give me menacing stares.
They don't see many white women your age with all their own teeth.