• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

mornin'happy belated BD TimNice table RaqDid I miss what the content of the Dean's call was Nik?This weekend was full of so much poker I don't want to see a poker chip.Friday night, 7 - 4 - $120 7 game tournamentSaturday 12 - 4 - Bar LeagueSaturday 5 - 1 - $120 + $100 rebuy PLO/PLHE tournamentSunday 12 - 4 - Bar LeagueSunday 5 - 4 - $220 Deepstack NLHE tournamentMonday 6 - 12 - Bar LeagueNetted out + $600 plus won $50 on the Vandy game.Tired @ work today ;/Today's Bethany's 17th Birthday :club:

Since Shaver has been slacking ........A young woman had been taking golf lessons all week long. She'd just begun her first game of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense, she couldn't continue her game. She decided to go back to the clubhouse and get some medical attention.Her golf Pro saw her enter the clubhouse and asked, "Why are you back so soon?" What's wrong?""I was stung by a bee," she answered."Where?," he asked."Between the first and second holes," she replied.He nodded his head knowingly and said, "Then your stance is too wide."

This weekend was full of so much poker I don't want to see a poker chip.Friday night, 7 - 4 - $120 7 game tournamentToday's Bethany's 17th Birthday :club:
I can't imagine trying to explain 7 game to a bar league.Happy B-day Bethany, we're getting old.
I can't imagine trying to explain 7 game to a bar league.
Those night games were not bar league gamesLOL Yeah right @ even trying to add 1 game outside of NLHE to a bar league, let alone 6 more lol
mornin'Did I miss what the content of the Dean's call was Nik?Today's Bethany's 17th Birthday :club:
No, I left it out. We'll see how it shakes out before I divulge.
Since Shaver has been slacking ........A young woman had been taking golf lessons all week long. She'd just begun her first game of golf when she suffered a bee sting. Her pain was so intense, she couldn't continue her game. She decided to go back to the clubhouse and get some medical attention.Her golf Pro saw her enter the clubhouse and asked, "Why are you back so soon?" What's wrong?""I was stung by a bee," she answered."Where?," he asked."Between the first and second holes," she replied.He nodded his head knowingly and said, "Then your stance is too wide."
Nice!I wore a dress to work today. I look cute.

Good evening folks, caught up. Home from Syracuse where I had to pick up the stuff left after the fair is over. Stopped into Dinosaur B-B-Q for lunch. Good stuff.HB to the kid.

Soooooooo fookin tilted right now. Flight outta Tampa was cancelled yesterday. So I decided to hit up the hard rock. Lost money there. Then I get to the hotel airport and find out that spankavision was disabled. WTF!Now I'm back at the gate only to find out that my flight this morning is delayed by an hour. I'm gonna put a beating to my cawk when I get home.

Soooooooo fookin tilted right now. Flight outta Tampa was cancelled yesterday. So I decided to hit up the hard rock. Lost money there. Then I get to the hotel airport and find out that spankavision was disabled. WTF!Now I'm back at the gate only to find out that my flight this morning is delayed by an hour. I'm gonna put a beating to my cawk when I get home.
You done yet?