FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

we need to get a big group together so we can give Renae crap about choosing her other friends over us.
That would work, except that I'm 99.9% sure that Ren is willing to mix any of us with any of her other friends. She loves us that much.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

It's my last day in CA. I wouldn't mind heading back home if not for the massive amount of stuff I have to accomplish before August 11th. I'm overwhelmed. Gen Con is coming, though. Wahoo!

Okay, so who's in for Chicago on the 23-24 of October. I'm in. I guess the plan is to do something as a group on Saturday night that involves dinner and most likely a trip to the Horseshoe in Hammond (it is Hammond, right?). Sunday evening Ren is going to see Cross Canadian Ragweed. I might be in on that. It's a chance to see Henry, Spicey, me, Ren, Oz, Josh, and very likely Scott, Doug and Dave. I was hoping for Jeff, but he has school. Who else feels like making the trip to Chitown?
Cool. Pencil me in. There are very few things I'd miss this for. I picked a good time to come back.
we need to get a big group together so we can give Renae crap about choosing her other friends over us.
Hehe.

Dave and I took the boys to the beach. We had a nice time. Raist found cute girls to hang with. Tonight we're going to go out to dinner with Gram and then I think Dave and I may go see Blue Oyster Cult at the fair. Go go Godzilla!

New stuff is fun. You'll be unpacked before you know it. I'll be glad to have you back.Dave and I had a nice time driving up the Pacific Coast Highway to visit Matt and Khym. Then we traipsed around Pacific Grove for a bit (where I spent some of my formative years) before we headed back home to SLO. I'm going to hit the hay. It's been a long couple of days.
Jarret installed the programmable ac control....risky move since it's gonna be hot all week and if he would have messed it up we would have had no ac....but he didn't.....and it rocks!!
Okay, so who's in for Chicago on the 23-24 of October. I'm in. I guess the plan is to do something as a group on Saturday night that involves dinner and most likely a trip to the Horseshoe in Hammond (it is Hammond, right?). Sunday evening Ren is going to see Cross Canadian Ragweed. I might be in on that. It's a chance to see Henry, Spicey, me, Ren, Oz, Josh, and very likely Scott, Doug and Dave. I was hoping for Jeff, but he has school. Who else feels like making the trip to Chitown?
u should email me at work or call Jarret to get my work number and call me to remind me to check flights
I laughed....but i still really miss Ren
Jarret installed the programmable ac control....risky move since it's gonna be hot all week and if he would have messed it up we would have had no ac....but he didn't.....and it rocks!!
LOL 4 wires. Really hard.We are going to be moving into a 40 year old condo that will need to be almost completely gutted. I will post picks with before and the progress we make.Nikki, Don't fear the reaper.
Sweet.
That is probably the weekend I'll be in Ohio, so I'm out.
WTG J-Dawg!
LOL 4 wires. Really hard.We are going to be moving into a 40 year old condo that will need to be almost completely gutted. I will post picks with before and the progress we make.Nikki, Don't fear the reaper.
They closed with that one. They did the big three (the only three I knew): Don't Fear the Reaper, Godzilla, and Burnin' for You.What's going to happen with the house? When are you moving? Is it still way over on the East side?
Jarret also installed outdoor carpet on our balcony....now it doesn't feel weird when I walk outside barefoot.
Well just call him Tim the Toolman Taylor!I am home. Uneventful flights. Glad to be back on my couch. I already miss the Central California weather, though.
What's going to happen with the house? When are you moving? Is it still way over on the East side?
Don't care. Don't know. Yup.

FCPHA AC GATHERING 2010 trip reportmet up with cliffie on sunday night.....i was like eeeeEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEeeeEEEEhe was like EEEEeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeand then i was like EEEeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEeEeand then he was like eeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEeEEEEeEEEEEEEeeeEeeeeE.....he bought me a beer.... cliffie and i made the final table of our tournament....we both finished out of the money....it was good to see paul again.....sorry i couldn't make it to harrahs on monday.....i had too much fun at the gentelman's club.....(highest priced lap dance i have ever seen....$35/dance!)good thing i hit quads in that ultimate texas hold 'em table game after that for 1700 to break even for the night the end

FCPHA AC GATHERING 2010 trip reportmet up with cliffie on sunday night.....i was like eeeeEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEeeeEEEEhe was like EEEEeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeand then i was like EEEeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEeEeand then he was like eeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEeEEEEeEEEEEEEeeeEeeeeE.....he bought me a beer.... cliffie and i made the final table of our tournament....we both finished out of the money....it was good to see paul again.....sorry i couldn't make it to harrahs on monday.....i had too much fun at the gentelman's club.....(highest priced lap dance i have ever seen....$35/dance!)good thing i hit quads in that ultimate texas hold 'em table game after that for 1700 to break even for the night the end
EEEeeeeEeEEEeEEeEEEEEEEeeeEEEeEEEeEEeeeeeEEEEEEeEEeeEEEeeEEEEEEE!
I hope Paulie and Stan had a fun night.
We did.
Cool.
What he said. But I finished more out of the money than stan. Mike finished more outta the money than us both. Stan, tell him nice meetin' him. Toni and I saw the gentleman's club on our way from a fine dinner at Atlantic City Bar and Grill to Bally's. We got caught in a downpour on the boardwalk and the 3 dollar umbrellas we bought didn't make it in the ocean breeze. It was a good thing I took fifth in Monday night's tourney for 192 to cover my buy ins. And the 2-4 game was juicy enough I came home with money to pick up some stuff at the market on the way home.All in all another fine trip to the jersey shore.Off to crash, later folks.Cards live, pots monsters.
We did.Cool.What he said. But I finished more out of the money than stan. Mike finished more outta the money than us both. Stan, tell him nice meetin' him. Toni and I saw the gentleman's club on our way from a fine dinner at Atlantic City Bar and Grill to Bally's. We got caught in a downpour on the boardwalk and the 3 dollar umbrellas we bought didn't make it in the ocean breeze. It was a good thing I took fifth in Monday night's tourney for 192 to cover my buy ins. And the 2-4 game was juicy enough I came home with money to pick up some stuff at the market on the way home.All in all another fine trip to the jersey shore.Off to crash, later folks.Cards live, pots monsters.
The rain was probably good for that dirty boardwalk.
FCPHA AC GATHERING 2010 trip reporti had too much fun at the gentelman's club.....(highest priced lap dance i have ever seen....$35/dance!)good thing i hit quads in that ultimate texas hold 'em table game after that for 1700 to break even for the night
Awesome.