FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

just keep him away from matches and girls.
Sigh. I've placed some serious threats in regards to getting calls from the dean this year.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Yeah, gonna seem like a whole new team next year.
Can't believe some of the changes they are making. Read some insider articles about how they are building the team and who they think is expendable but some of it seems a bit crazy.
Can't believe some of the changes they are making. Read some insider articles about how they are building the team and who they think is expendable but some of it seems a bit crazy.
The nucleus of core players is still pretty much there. You just can't afford to pay/keep everyone with the salary cap.Will be interesting to see how it pans out though.
yes he did.
He's a good boy.
The nucleus of core players is still pretty much there. You just can't afford to pay/keep everyone with the salary cap.Will be interesting to see how it pans out though.
Is the cap a new thing?
They've had a cap I think since the strike/lockout 4-5 years ago.
So why is the salary cap such an issue for the Blackhawks this year?
So why is the salary cap such an issue for the Blackhawks this year?
Cause they have one or two contracts they way overpaid for unrestricted free agents, and then last year, they didn't mail out their offers to their own restricted free agents before the deadline, so they had to overpay to match offers to their own restricted free agents.
Cause they have one or two contracts they way overpaid for unrestricted free agents, and then last year, they didn't mail out their offers to their own restricted free agents before the deadline, so they had to overpay to match offers to their own restricted free agents.
Ouch.So they have to tell all the players that will be free agents what they are paying for the new free agents they want for the next season?
Shut it.
Ouch.So they have to tell all the players that will be free agents what they are paying for the new free agents they want for the next season?
Huh?