• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

So midget wrestling was entertaining enough, but not great.They only had 4 midgets that wrestle, which meant only 2 matches. In the 1st match, one midget tried a jump from the 3rd rope and fucked up his knee for real. They had to call the paramedics.The 2nd match was a "hardcore" match. Not bad action, and I saw the midgets get dollar bills stapled to their forehead, cheek, ass, nose, and tongue. So at least we saw some blood.Oh yeah, and the 1 midget who was there but doesn't wrestle drank his own piss.

Long night playing 5/5 NL/PLO mix, booked a pretty nice win. Now time to get ready for the party tomorrow for the USA/England game. Going to be a good weekend I thinkHenry keep the signature for a while, it's good shit.

Grouchy maybe, but you're not fat enough.
haha.. Im PLENTY grouchy.. and still plenty fat =/
So midget wrestling was entertaining enough, but not great.They only had 4 midgets that wrestle, which meant only 2 matches. In the 1st match, one midget tried a jump from the 3rd rope and fucked up his knee for real. They had to call the paramedics.The 2nd match was a "hardcore" match. Not bad action, and I saw the midgets get dollar bills stapled to their forehead, cheek, ass, nose, and tongue. So at least we saw some blood.Oh yeah, and the 1 midget who was there but doesn't wrestle drank his own piss.
Damn.. lolYep.. I'm at work..
Your room or mine anytime baby.
Okay now I'm sitting here crying.I was a total depressed mess this morning but that's just dumb because I have many things to be grateful for including you.:heart:Is it Vegas yet?
That sounds more gross than entertaining.
Geez girl!!! That's freaking awesome!! I'm so in awe of you! (Love the fireplace too)
That sounds more gross than entertaining.
Thank you that's what I was thinking.I'm addicted to the Double or Nothing tourneys on Stars.
Geez girl!!! That's freaking awesome!! I'm so in awe of you! (Love the fireplace too)
Merci beaucoup, mi (or is it me?) amore.I'm getting some pretty thick callouses that I'm sorta proud of.
Merci beaucoup, mi (or is it me?) amore.I'm getting some pretty thick callouses that I'm sorta proud of.
ma? mon?I'm getting a callous from walking the dog. He pulls like crazy. He's an asshole.

I just flopped my first Royal online ever. I totally panicked when it came to me so I bet and the other guy folded. How do I panic with the stone cold nuts? I know, I know, ISAP.

I just flopped my first Royal online ever. I totally panicked when it came to me so I bet and the other guy folded. How do I panic with the stone cold nuts? I know, I know, ISAP.
But you're hot, so there's that.
Long night playing 5/5 NL/PLO mix, booked a pretty nice win. Now time to get ready for the party tomorrow for the USA/England game. Going to be a good weekend I thinkHenry keep the signature for a while, it's good shit.
Nice job.TY sir.
Grats on the royal anyway.

Steve Briand put a link to this in the sick thread in reference to some conversation they were having. It's hilarious.gangbang.jpgThe McGangBangWhere You’d Get It:McDonald’s.Why You’d Get It:The work of Benjamin Libet in the field of Neuroscience supports the idea that free will is just an illusion, and that we have no real agency over our actions. You do not run your own life. Everything is predetermined, and we are bumbling, stumbling meat puppets that eventually die.What is it?The story behind the McGangBang is actually pretty cool. It’s gotten virtually no attention in the press and has gained popularity over the last few years strictly by word-of-mouth and Internet forums, and it’s still relatively underground. Sure, people have whispered about it and its history has been covered in exhaustive detail, but it hasn’t quite reached the mainstream yet. It’s only a matter of time before someone in a movie or TV show or popular and influential comedy megasite mentions it and then it’ll just blow up. Here’s how it works: You take an ordinary McDouble off the dollar menu……then you take an ordinary McChicken off the dollar menu……and you shove the McChicken inside the McDouble. Right in between the patties, just wedge that McChicken in there, so you have one tall super sandwich for just a few bucks. Get an order of fries because we all die in the end anyway.There are actually a few different schools of thought regarding how many buns of the McChicken should make the transfer. Some say both, some say just one (and within that group, there are two separate camps, those who vote bottom bun and those who vote top). I’ve had the McGangBang several times using every variation of bun placement (because the futility of human existence weighs on me constantly), and I prefer the single bun (top), though they’re all perfectly acceptable. What is not acceptable, however, is a total lack of McChicken buns. You need at least one in there, or you’re just an ******* eating a stupid sandwich for jerks.Ordering:This is tricky, because a McGangBang isn’t officially on any McDonald’s menu. Maybe someday it will be, but I think the day we add an item called a “McGangBang” to a list of things we’re pretending are food is the day the Earth will physically expel all human life from the planet.While it’s not on the menu, you can obviously just get a McChicken and McDouble separately and put them together yourself (like a freakin’ servant, but whatever).Now here’s the cool part. Some McDonald’s establishments are aware of the McGangBang trend so, if you ask for one, they will serve it to you, fully assembled. Not always, but there are a few cases. There’s a problem, of course, because you’ll never know for sure if your McDonald’s is aware of the trend until you ask. And if they aren’t aware, then you’re the fat idiot who just said “McGangBang” while anticipatory drool oozed from your mouth.Get ready for a lot of embarrassment if you want to order it by name, is my point. I found one here in Southern California that will serve up McGangBangs on demand, but I’m not going to tell you which one because, hell, no one told me. I drove around to six different McDonald’s asking for McGangBangs and got stunned silences and panicked looks before I found one that knew what I was talking about.Eating It:I didn’t expect much out of my first McGangBang. Hell, I’ve had chicken sandwiches and burgers before, this shouldn’t be too big a deal. But something happens when you combine them. The tastes and textures just complement each other so well in unexpected ways, it’s really like a new and exciting dining experience.Immediately After Eating It:You’re mad at yourself, your stomach is rejecting the obviously unholy union swirling around within, and your soul dies a little bit. Basically an all around crisis on physical, emotional and spiritual levels. Also, walking around in public afterward is a strange, unsettling adventure. If you lost your virginity in the closet of a crowded party, then the phenomenon will be immediately familiar to you: When you’re out among random people, strangers stare at you sideways, maybe they back away when they see you coming and, even though it’s impossible, you know that, somehow they know what filthy thing you did. They know.Read more: http://www.cracked.com/blog/fastfood-meals.../#ixzz0qf8Td7WG