• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Post your e-mail and I will try and send an invite.
I did and you sent me the password

Hey all....just wanted to let you know that I made it safely to Dubai...So far this place rocks! There is a chance I'm going to get to ride a camel...i've never been on one so i'm somewhat excited for that. For my nice dinner i'm eating herehttp://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-and-reso...i/Burj-Al-Arab/That is the hotel that Tiger Woods took the golf picture on the roof...it is the only 7 star hotel in the world...I'll defintiely posts some pics when i get a chance!!

Hey all....just wanted to let you know that I made it safely to Dubai...So far this place rocks! There is a chance I'm going to get to ride a camel...i've never been on one so i'm somewhat excited for that. For my nice dinner i'm eating herehttp://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-and-reso...i/Burj-Al-Arab/That is the hotel that Tiger Woods took the golf picture on the roof...it is the only 7 star hotel in the world...I'll defintiely posts some pics when i get a chance!!
Nice place.
not bad

I was at a robotics tournament today and while I was there she came home and got the rest of her clothes. Only thing left in the closet is her wedding dress.Am I being over sensitive or is that just fucking cruel?

I was at a robotics tournament today and while I was there she came home and got the rest of her clothes. Only thing left in the closet is her wedding dress.Am I being over sensitive or is that just fucking cruel?
Why on earth does she still have her wedding dress after 20-something years?And I would bet it was unintentionally cruel more than anything.Should I unfriend her on facebook?
Why on earth does she still have her wedding dress after 20-something years?And I would bet it was unintentionally cruel more than anything.Should I unfriend her on facebook?
wtf do bithce save ebevrythug?**** no
I am really sorry SAMMY.. :club::ts

I posted the password for the FCPHA Tourney on Yahoo on my facebook. You folks in here will be the only ones to know what it means.Off to play poker, later all.

I posted the password for the FCPHA Tourney on Yahoo on my facebook. You folks in here will be the only ones to know what it means.Off to play poker, later all.
Got the password, but I think I need the group ID# to join.

Super slow day in here I see.I'm watching the selection show now, though I caught some of the bracket at work.Initial thoughts: - The Midwest looks brutal. Kansas, Ohio St, G-Town, Maryland and Mich St - Thought Duke got a pretty favorable regional. Certainly not easy by any stretch, but I'd rather have Villanova, Baylor, and a Hummel-less Purdue in my bracket than teams like G-Town, WV, Pitt, Ohio St, Kansas St, etc. - Congrats Gator fans, thought I'm pretty surprised you guys got in. I would've put Miss St ahead of them, maybe even Illinois or Virginia Tech as well. - One odd thing just stuck out at me. Why are both Michigan St. and Maryland in the Midwest region and Purdue in the South region playing their 1st 2 games in Spokane, WA? - Figured that teams like Butler and Gonzaga wouldn't get high seeds despite being ranked, but Tennessee didn't look too happy getting a 6 seed with an RPI of 14 and a win over Kentucky.That's about it. I'll look at it more tomorrow.Night all.