• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'm watching curling. The Canadian championships. Final round-robin game right now, playoffs start tomorrow.
I watched the end of the afternoon match! I didn't even realize the Briar was on.
Not sure if it's definite yet, but that was the weekend a couple people mentioned.
Once the first person books I call the weekend confirmed. Who's it going to be?
Okay Ozzy and I just decided what our plans are for CMA Fest this year.We'll be doing the Ran and Blake thing on Thursday June 10th but we're skipping the rest of the festival. We thought we could maybe hang out with the Hickens on Friday if Hicken can decide by then that I'm more important than his stupid backgammon game or whatever it is. We'll probably drive home Saturday unless it turns into an FCPHA thing or something.It would sure be nice to see Nik, Scott, Jersey, Henry, Josh, Norm, the one who has no name and whoever else feels like making the drive.
if it's just you and ozz I'll probably have backgammon, but if a few other people make it in then I might be able to work something out to let you all spend a few minutes with me.
I think some of the higher ranked schools would almost rather lose early in the conference tourney. They already have a spot locked up and don't want to see anyone get hurt.
Yeah, Syracuse is much more worried about the knee injury than their loss yesterday.

KY pulled it out, shewwwMan if TN beats Ole Miss this place will be f'ing CRAZY tomorrow, UK vs TN, considering TN is the cause of one of KY's two losses and the game is in TN. No doubt there are a shit ton more UK fans here in Nashville right now than TN fans however.

I was pretty dang busy today. I will be swamped tomorrow. I'm working a Magic tournament all weekend. I'm looking forward to the geekiness.Tonight I have a pizza dinner at the Armstrongs, then a jewelry party with free wine and then a pre-tournament meeting.Hasta luego bitches.

49 User(s) are reading this topic (48 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Members: rocksquidNo signing in bitches.Good evening folks, caught up.

Ok, I just set up a tourney at yahoo for March Madness. The tourney name is FCPHA Tourney. If you want in you can e-mail me for the password at rocksquid@yahoo.com.

Ok, I just set up a tourney at yahoo for March Madness. The tourney name is FCPHA Tourney. If you want in you can e-mail me for the password at rocksquid@yahoo.com.
can't get it to work