• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

any suggestions for a cool company name for a nashville based bar league?so far Norm has HickenPoker, but not sure if that will fly or not.
Titan Poker? Tie it in to the football team. Although there was an online site called Titan poker so not sure if you could use that.
Same in Illinois except for #5. (not sure about #2 but it wouldn't make much sense)
Wow, happy hour is illegal in way more places than I thought. At least Florida can get something right.
I have to agree, though, it's hilarious to think of a 29-year-old sending a text message. Give it up, old man, the world has passed you buy.
I prefer texting to talknig on the phone
First they outlaw slavery and now this. The South sure has fallen from grace.
Nice.
Thanks for the input, fellas, but we already knew Canada sucks.
Two times!
Pretty much all the reasons I liked it. I have to agree, though, it's hilarious to think of a 29-year-old sending a text message. Give it up, old man, the world has passed you buy.
Going for three.. and.... he's OUT at the plate!
Not around here. Cheapest specials are usually like 50-cent drafts and I know they're still making some profit on those.
Not necessarily.
Not all the time. depends.At my bar, we bought 1/2 kegs.... which is the general average. There's 124 beers in a 1/2 keg.that keg costs me 79.00 from the distributor....So 79/124 = 0.63709677419354838709677419354839 per 16oz glass.js.beer costs vary greatly depending on region and volume.
79 for specialty/import beers or domestics? I don't know enough about Twilight to say that I don't want to see it..so I must be infinitely straight. Also, Brett's gay.
Nice.Two times!Going for three.. and.... he's OUT at the plate!Also, Brett's gay.
Well, I'll be a sonofabitch. It's not often a spelling error slips into a post of mine. Good eye, kid. Also, you don't have to resort to name-calling because an ex-Cubs pitcher whose dick you wanted to be beaten into the ground today was instead slapped across your team's collective face.
Well, I'll be a sonofabitch. It's not often a spelling error slips into a post of mine. Good eye, kid. Also, you don't have to resort to name-calling because an ex-Cubs pitcher whose dick you wanted to be beaten into the ground today was instead slapped across your team's collective face.
EAT IT, HONKEY
does it make me totally gay that I have zero interest in seeing Shavers pierced Vag?
Totally gay. Yep.
No male prostituting last evening. And the "meeting" portion of the evening was very productive and brief so, all in all, good night. But I went out for drinks and a meeting and yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I'm really tired today.
Did you just yada yada sex?
"Happy Hour" is illegal in the State of Georgia.1. You can't give away alcohol2. You can't sell it for less than you bought it for3. You can't have 1 price for it at one hour and then another price the next hour. It has to be the same price all day.4. You can do NOTHING to promote drinking ie. 2 for 15. No establishment can be open or serve alcohol on Sundays without showing the state that more than 50 percent of their total revenue is made up from food sales.Welcome to the freaking bible-thumpers!
Indiana has some similar laws. I'm not sure about 4.
Am I the only one wondering how she got her nipples pierced through a t-shirt?
This is an excellent question!
I was looking for you on Deadliest Catch last night. You need to make an arrest on camera.
Yeah, I tried. But amazingly enough these idiots keep themselves pretty low key when aboard their boats. It's when they get off the boats and enter the bars that I get to deal with them.
I drank plenty for you (and you, and you, and... you) last night.
Thanks. I appreciate you keeping up my end for me.
on my computer. I'll get it together following tomorrows surgery.
Good vibes to you, baby.
thats_racist_animated_11197.gif
I always laugh when I see this.

Henry - mobnies was shipped to your PS account last night.Somehow I managed not to get a speeding ticket today, copper flashed his lights and waved. I was doing 135 kmh in a 100 kmh zone (85 mph in a 60 mph zone).

Henry - mobnies was shipped to your PS account last night.Somehow I managed not to get a speeding ticket today, copper flashed his lights and waved. I was doing 135 kmh in a 100 kmh zone (85 mph in a 60 mph zone).
TY sir.And congrats on that.