FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

The mirror tv's! A "builder" would have to get them from somewhere to install them in a new house! No?
We don't build houses...except the one that was millions.Even if we did, they would get an AV contractor for that.Sooooo, no, we wouldn't.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I forwarded Tim's link to a friend on MSN. His response:I would guess that they choose not to have any of the kids involved with the charity organization present when they hand over the check.

Morning.

Bad beat
ghetto Dvr? Dual tuners for the WIN! it's 2009 for god's sake! :club:
Yeah, I think I was one of the first people to get the Comcast DVR's around 5 years ago, and I must have an older model. I know other people can record more than one show simultaneously. It affects me so rarely I've been too lazy to get it swapped.
An Alaska lottery held to raise money for a group that helps sexual abuse victims had a surprise winner: a convicted sex offender.http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/13/sex.of...tery/index.html
I laughed.Alaska has the highest per capita number of rape cases in the United States, according to FBI statistics.Hmmmm, they need to find something else to do up there.
Don't go bust and stuff..GLGL!
Good luck again, but I hate you.
Obv brag post.
Sadly, not a brag post.I won the first hand when I sat down in the BB and turned a funky two pair BB special.I didn't win another pot. I'm not exaggerating for effect. I didn't raise preflop and take down the blinds. I didn't get a walk in the BB. I simply didn't drag another chip.I had big cards that missed flops. I had second best flushes. I had AQ vs AK on a pot I raised preflop and he called with an A on the turn. My final hand I had QT two pair vs TWO different straights.The absolute killer hand was this one half-hour into the session:I had KK in MP1.UTG (good player) raises. EP3 calls. I 3-bet. Button calls. UTG caps, three calls.(17ishSB) Flop KJ4 rainbow. UTG bets, call, Hero raises, Button folds, UTG calls, EP3 calls.(12BB) Turn A (I love this card. The only hand I'm afraid of is QT and a lot of hands likely improved to second best two pair) Check, check, i bet, call, call.(15BB) River Q (Worst card in the deck, obviously) Check, EP3 wakes up and bets, i make a crying call, as does UTG.Showdown (18 BB):UTG has QQ (three queens)EP3 had JTs (runner-runner straight)Hero has KK (three kings)So I sat with 30BB and walked away with 1.5SB.So ya, that was fun.
Sadly, not a brag post.The absolute killer hand was this one half-hour into the session:I had KK in MP1.UTG (good player) raises. EP3 calls. I 3-bet. Button calls. UTG caps, three calls.(17ishSB) Flop KJ4 rainbow. UTG bets, call, Hero raises, Button folds, UTG calls, EP3 calls.(12BB) Turn A (I love this card. The only hand I'm afraid of is QT and a lot of hands likely improved to second best two pair) Check, check, i bet, call, call.(15BB) River Q (Worst card in the deck, obviously) Check, EP3 wakes up and bets, i make a crying call, as does UTG.Showdown (18 BB):UTG has QQ (three queens)EP3 had JTs (runner-runner straight)Hero has KK (three kings)So I sat with 30BB and walked away with 1.5SB.So ya, that was fun.
Ouch. That was a pretty loose preflop call by EP3, huh? Calls an UTG raise, then cold calls 2 more raises from you and UTG. Can't play the hand much differently though. I might've been slightly worried on the turn that UTG had AA after capping preflop, but you're right, it's much more likely an AK or even AJ made 2 pair there.
See, at the Hotel d' Norm, Guest rooms come equiped with dual tuner tivos! And I'm not done. I still need HD in Kitchen, Dining Room, Courtyard and 3 bathrooms!Why bathrooms you might ask? Look below! :club:TV-in-mirror.jpg
And how come when I've been to your place, you haven't showed me this????
Sadly, not a brag post.I won the first hand when I sat down in the BB and turned a funky two pair BB special.I didn't win another pot. I'm not exaggerating for effect. I didn't raise preflop and take down the blinds. I didn't get a walk in the BB. I simply didn't drag another chip.I had big cards that missed flops. I had second best flushes. I had AQ vs AK on a pot I raised preflop and he called with an A on the turn. My final hand I had QT two pair vs TWO different straights.The absolute killer hand was this one half-hour into the session:I had KK in MP1.UTG (good player) raises. EP3 calls. I 3-bet. Button calls. UTG caps, three calls.(17ishSB) Flop KJ4 rainbow. UTG bets, call, Hero raises, Button folds, UTG calls, EP3 calls.(12BB) Turn A (I love this card. The only hand I'm afraid of is QT and a lot of hands likely improved to second best two pair) Check, check, i bet, call, call.(15BB) River Q (Worst card in the deck, obviously) Check, EP3 wakes up and bets, i make a crying call, as does UTG.Showdown (18 BB):UTG has QQ (three queens)EP3 had JTs (runner-runner straight)Hero has KK (three kings)So I sat with 30BB and walked away with 1.5SB.So ya, that was fun.
God, I hate poker....

Yikes.• January 12, 2009 Accident at Fremont Street Experience: A local was struck Saturday night when a car veered onto the pedestrian-only Fremont Street Experience downtown. Not only did the car in question bust through steel barriers meant to shield pedestrians, it ran a red light and jumped a curb. The driver was arrested attempting to flee the scene was charged with a DUI. He's back on the street while his alleged victim remains in the hospital.

Ouch. That was a pretty loose preflop call by EP3, huh? Calls an UTG raise, then cold calls 2 more raises from you and UTG. Can't play the hand much differently though. I might've been slightly worried on the turn that UTG had AA after capping preflop, but you're right, it's much more likely an AK or even AJ made 2 pair there.
There are so many players that would never even consider folding JTs preflop, especially live. Still sucks though
God, I hate poker....
I love .50/1 HORSEI hate 1/2 HORSE, it tilts me to no end. I can't count how many times I've started with something like 3456 in stud8 against a guy that is jamming with KK.
Yikes.• January 12, 2009 Accident at Fremont Street Experience: A local was struck Saturday night when a car veered onto the pedestrian-only Fremont Street Experience downtown. Not only did the car in question bust through steel barriers meant to shield pedestrians, it ran a red light and jumped a curb. The driver was arrested attempting to flee the scene was charged with a DUI. He's back on the street while his alleged victim remains in the hospital.
That goes pretty well with your sig below

From Sunday:Brayden: Hey Austin, look at my butt and see if I have any diseases.Austin: What? No.About the time that Austin would have gotten his face down there Bray lets one rip. Seriously, where do 5 year olds come up with this stuff.