• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Although it doesn't really matter since Wyoming sucks so hard, I found it pretty sweet that the AP Top Ten broke down like this for the following conferences:SEC - 2 teams (Florida & Alabama)Big 12 - 2 teams (Texas & Oklahoma)Pac 10 - 2 teams (USC & Oregon)Big 10 - 2 teams (OSU & Penn State)MWC - 2 teams (Utah & TCU)

I like it!People who use iTunes to download music will soon have more options.In April, Apple is shifting to a three-tier pricing system where songs, depending on their popularity, will be priced at 69 cents, 99 cents or $1.29.Under the new price tier, a new song from rap artist ‘Lil Wayne might now cost $1.29 whereas a classic from a group like Journey may only cost 69 cents.

I like it!People who use iTunes to download music will soon have more options.In April, Apple is shifting to a three-tier pricing system where songs, depending on their popularity, will be priced at 69 cents, 99 cents or $1.29.Under the new price tier, a new song from rap artist ‘Lil Wayne might now cost $1.29 whereas a classic from a group like Journey may only cost 69 cents.
Badass. Since most of the stuff I download won't fall into the category that goes up in price, I'm cool with this.
Badass. Since most of the stuff I download won't fall into the category that goes up in price, I'm cool with this.
exactly, my daughter will hate cause she always downloads the newest latest greatest hip hop/rap song, but 95%+ of what I download is older stuff

Last night was our company's holiday party, finally. Apparently, it's much cheaper to do these things in January. Had a few, but not nearly as many as the cool kids here did. Many, many drunken pictures were taken, most of which I'm not entirely excited to see.Also: Go Gators. Pocketed me a small amount of cash last night.

Lunch was FANTABULOUS! Some of Sharon's favorite rolls, salad, baked potato, sirloin steak and bbq ribs.Anyone heard of a band called "Take That" ?This has quickly become one of my new favorite ipod songs ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNBqUJe4j6gHeard it first cause it was the intro song to Kevin Smith's latest smodcast.

Lunch was FANTABULOUS! Some of Sharon's favorite rolls, salad, baked potato, sirloin steak and bbq ribs.Anyone heard of a band called "Take That" ?This has quickly become one of my new favorite ipod songs ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNBqUJe4j6gHeard it first cause it was the intro song to Kevin Smith's latest smodcast.
The intro made me think of Cecilia by Simon and Garfunkel.
Last night was our company's holiday party, finally. Apparently, it's much cheaper to do these things in January. Had a few, but not nearly as many as the cool kids here did. Many, many drunken pictures were taken, most of which I'm not entirely excited to see.Also: Go Gators. Pocketed me a small amount of cash last night.
I found out this week that ours isn't until February. I doubt I will win any money on the Gators that night.
Although it doesn't really matter since Wyoming sucks so hard, I found it pretty sweet that the AP Top Ten broke down like this for the following conferences:SEC - 2 teams (Florida & Alabama)Big 12 - 2 teams (Texas & Oklahoma)Pac 10 - 2 teams (USC & Oregon)Big 10 - 2 teams (OSU & Penn State)MWC - 2 teams (Utah & TCU)
TCU deserves it. Had a great season.I didn't realize Oregon cracked the top 10.And how the heck does OSU stay there with 3 losses?
Nice. You should have put something like "Tay Zonday" in the title so it could get mad hits.
had never heard of Tay Zonday until you made this post and I just wiki'd it