• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I hope you all choke on your "Stimulus Package" payments!
I hope you choke on the wads of cash you already have causing you not to need any stimulus like us po' folk.
Holy Fuck.I just need a fucking letter.I don't need to spend 45mins on a conference call with 9 other people to determine the process.I just need a fucking letter.I don't need faxes and forms and printouts because your info doesn't match because you didn't send it properly or notify us.I just need a fucking letter.I don't need you to tell me you're not a tax expert. It's blatantly obvious. I just need a fucking letter.I don't need you to tell me you not sure what info I require on the letter because I've pratically written the letter for you in 3 other emails and just need you to sign it.I just need a fucking letter.NOW JUST SEND ME THE MUTHER FUCKING LETTER.
Work is fun, no?
OMFG.Brilliant. Really, please institute the common sense test for employment. They sent me my letter... confirming all the fucking info I already had. And then immediately tried to fax it... to my fucking phone.Norm, could you please have one of your Navy pals lend me a missle. Thanks.
I guess "no" would be the answer to my previous query.
That dude is a certified badass. I feel like a real loser now running in a 10k in a few weeks (in super-lightweight running gear) during which I will almost certainly not save a life.
True dat!

Karl Malone may have just one-upped Roger Clemens on the recent revelations of possible statutory rape-type stuff that’s been coming out over the last few days.The former NBA star has a few children from out of wedlock (including the WNBA’s Cheryl Ford), and with the NFL Draft over the past weekend, people learned about his son Demetrius Bell, whom he fathered while at Louisiana Tech — and basically brushed off once Malone met Bell when Bell was 18. But as the Buffalo News’ Allen Wilson writes, Bell’s mother was 13 when he was born, and her parents did not pursue statutory rape charges against Malone.

Karl Malone may have just one-upped Roger Clemens on the recent revelations of possible statutory rape-type stuff that’s been coming out over the last few days.
That dude is quite a bit sleazier than he's given credit for. I wonder if he finds any time these days to "hunt for little Mexican girls".

Since weekend recaps seem to be all the rage:Friday: Drank and played Grand Theft Auto IV.Saturday: Woke up late, did like 8 loads of laundry, played Mario Kart. Saturday night went out to see my buddy's band play their first show with their new band members. Took the ex, the roommate, and a couple of other buddies. It was good times. Being friends with a band that doesn't drink is always fun, because they pass along the drink tickets.Sunday: More laundry. Went to the gym, ran a couple of miles. Watched TV (Chris Rock's "I Think I Love My Wife" is not funny at all). Played more Grand Theft Auto. Did some homework.So uneventful.

how is it?
Pretty awesome. A logical progression, gameplay-wise, from the older ones. I'm impressed.
Awesome fun.My weekend was much like logan's, except replace going to see a band with taking kids to a birthday party.
Pretty awesome. A logical progression, gameplay-wise, from the older ones. I'm impressed.
cool, I loved GTA III liked Vice City, but by the time San Andreas came out I was kinda sick of it.
cool, I loved GTA III liked Vice City, but by the time San Andreas came out I was kinda sick of it.
San Andreas got a little off track with the character customization, this one focuses more on story and social links, and the online multiplayer is ridiculous fun stuff.
I guess "no" would be the answer to my previous query.
Thank Dog Mondays are half days. All got completed 5mins before I left. My managing director is pleased.

just talked to michael, he took down a $11 rebuy last night on stars for $3400 so he has put back a stash and is definitely on for Vegas.His 40th birthday is this WednesdayOh .... and he is dating a 57 year old Asian girl that according to him has the body of a 18 year old and looks 35. I just told him to keep her away from Norm.

just talked to michael, he took down a $11 rebuy last night on stars for $3400 so he has put back a stash and is definitely on for Vegas.His 40th birthday is this WednesdayOh .... and he is dating a 57 year old Asian girl that according to him has the body of a 18 year old and looks 35. I just told him to keep her away from Norm.
w00t!!
Cheerleader20Hit20By20Basketball.gif
Hilarious...
Ya button-hooked me, I didn't know you were gonna button-hook me.I think ya got a knot.You better not mention that again you cocksucker.
...and nice.