• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Relax, in a month or two he will have a new blog talking about the pains of relationships and the evils of women... all will be back to normal.
Did you know he's going to be working with you soon?

I did the front yard, the east side of the house and the yard behind the asparagus. I may mow some more later, but I'm done for now.

Dude....your news is always behind. I know it's not intentional either!
so sorry my less than 24 hours belated announcement bothers you

email i just got from the place I booked my san fran/vegas tickets through ....This is an update from CheapTickets to let you know that United Airlines plans to begin charging most passengers a $25 fee each time a second bag is checked.The new fee takes effect on May 5, 2008, and applies to tickets purchased on or after February 4, 2008, for travel within the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada.The fee is not included in your ticket price and can be paid when you check in at the airport.

Not my kid...for damn sure.
Your kid is the exception, not the rule and it's because you and D don't let her get away with acting like an entitled little biatch or a mannerless little heathen. Sky is really as much of an angel as a kid her age can be.
Your kid is the exception, not the rule and it's because you and D don't let her get away with acting like an entitled little biatch or a mannerless little heathen. Sky is really as much of an angel as a kid her age can be.
Fo sho...
email i just got from the place I booked my san fran/vegas tickets through ....This is an update from CheapTickets to let you know that United Airlines plans to begin charging most passengers a $25 fee each time a second bag is checked.The new fee takes effect on May 5, 2008, and applies to tickets purchased on or after February 4, 2008, for travel within the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada.The fee is not included in your ticket price and can be paid when you check in at the airport.
UPS-LOGO.JPG