• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Actually the most EV play here is to rent a room at the Nugget and ask the angels to show you their titties.But what do I know about math and such?
This will work.
hiya fockers....i'm alive....carry on
Well thank dog!
Does everyone have a bat signal but me?Goddamn, I need to get laid.
I'm pretty sure you know how to make that happen.
hiya fockers....i'm alive....carry on
ZOMG, I swear I was just thinking about making a post saying that I didn't like this M.I.A. Stanley business. Where have you been??
i need some cliff notes
He took a vacation day from work today.He and Toni are going to Vegas.He's watching Favre on Letterman in about 1/2 hour.
ZOMG, I swear I was just thinking about making a post saying that I didn't like this M.I.A. Stanley business. Where have you been??
around :club:
He took a vacation day from work today.He and Toni are going to Vegas.He's watching Favre on Letterman in about 1/2 hour.
lol...nicebut...like...really...zomg....wtf....you're back? you really missed alan, eh?
Wait...I thought Cliff had to compose the notes himself?
around :Plol...nicebut...like...really...zomg....wtf....you're back? you really missed alan, eh?
No, he missed me ever since our duet in Tampa.
So I bought a super short little plaid mini skirt the other day. It will be awesome for Vegas.
Oh, that reminds me, I need to try on that purple plaid corset I bought when we were in Tampa.
I'm pretty sure you know how to make that happen.
I suppose. Maybe I'm all messed up.
No, he missed me ever since our duet in Tampa.
I love that clip
He said Cliff Notes, not Cliff's Notes.And they let you mold young minds?
I thought they were called Cliff's Notes and he was just calling them the wrong thing. Are they Cliff Notes or Cliff's notes. You were correct in the literal sense, of course.They do let me mold minds. My main goal is to teach them not to be heathens. It's funny that I do that, really. I think it may truly be ironic. I mean really ironic, not like rain on one's wedding day. They have years of academics to look forward to. Honestly, I'd rather focus on manners and common sense.
Oh, that reminds me, I need to try on that purple plaid corset I bought when we were in Tampa.I suppose. Maybe I'm all messed up.I love that clip
I can't wait to see this on you. I'm drunkbut right now I'm so in love with youand I don't want to think too much aboutwhat we should or shouldn't do.Lay my hands on heaven and the sunand the moon and the starswhile the devil wants to **** mein the back of his car.Nothing quite like the feel of something new.Maybe I'm all messed up.Maybe I'm all messed up.Maybe I'm all messed up in you.Maybe I'm all messed up.Maybe I'm all messed up.Maybe I'm all messed up.Maybe I'm all messed up in you.Maybe I'm all messed up.This is the only time I really feel alive.This is the only time I really feel alive.I swear I've just found everything I need.The sweat in your eyes the blood in your veins are listening to meWell I want to lap it up and swim in it until I drown.My moral standing is lying down.Nothing quite like the feel of something new...

norm....you still comin' up for bubbapalooza? yah...and sha and chris....i'm not askin' you guys cuz i know if norm comes up...y'all will be there anyways....

I can't wait to see this on you. I'm drunkbut right now I'm so in love with youand I don't want to think too much aboutwhat we should or shouldn't do.Lay my hands on heaven and the sunand the moon and the starswhile the devil wants to **** mein the back of his car.Nothing quite like the feel of something new.Maybe I'm all messed up.Maybe I'm all messed up.Maybe I'm all messed up in you.Maybe I'm all messed up.Maybe I'm all messed up.Maybe I'm all messed up.Maybe I'm all messed up in you.Maybe I'm all messed up.This is the only time I really feel alive.This is the only time I really feel alive.I swear I've just found everything I need.The sweat in your eyes the blood in your veins are listening to meWell I want to lap it up and swim in it until I drown.My moral standing is lying down.Nothing quite like the feel of something new...
Yeeeeeeep.The corset I'm afraid is a no go. I think it's labeled incorrectly. It lacks a good 4 or 5 inches just being able to zip.
Ya, this is great. Fig'd he'd write something like this.
What? a link to pictures? I don't get it.
I had a very interesting and enjoyable day today. I attended an HR conference -the 2 keynote speakers were fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The first speaker was a woman, who participated in 2000 (Borneo) in Eco-Challenge: The Expedition Race. I assume some (all?) know what this is.......it was created by Mark Burnett, and was the inspiration behind the Survivor series. Her stories were amazing and it was really cool. Her team was featured in a Discovery Channel documentary, because they were the only rookie team to have actually finished the race......4 little ol' Canadianananas. So she had quite a bit of video footage to share. The teams have to be co-ed, so the Canadian team, and most teams are 1 woman, 3 men. Interesting side note: she said that the Navy Seals had a team participating every year......they never finished the race once. Ever. But she did it......pretty cool.
It's not exactly their Milieu now is it. Who would I want on the battlefield? Seals? or your chickie there?I'm gonna say, NOT a Canadian!
norm....you still comin' up for bubbapalooza? yah...and sha and chris....i'm not askin' you guys cuz i know if norm comes up...y'all will be there anyways....
yep, i'm going. waiting for tickets to go onsale.