• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Henry and I had a blast, not too many great stories to tell.
Liar...
We got in around 130 or 2 last night and I called the front desk to get a wakeup call. The nice hispanic lady says OK. Well no wakeup call happens, but I set my alarm as a backup.When I'm checking out I note my complaint to the front desk lady and she replies with oh yeah, that lady doesn't speak any English and just does the laundry. WTF was she doing answering the phone then!
...I'm still in tears. Really, you couldn't make this stuff up.
Getting drunk at the drive-in is awesome. We have one here that's only open during the summer, but it's pretty much the same. Always $8 for a double feature. I got my first brains at that drive-in.
I've gone maybe 8 times in the last 6-7 years. I really need to go more. And get brains.
I don't know what you all are complaining about.. NJ had the best winter EVER this year..No snow except flurries here and there, very fews days under 30 degrees.. Its nice
Had? Winter is over?
Not 100%. But my freezeout tactics worked like a CHAMP! we aren't back together, but if i want that to happen, i'm in a position to dictate terms! Still deciding!
Ooh and the Norm turns the tables!
Northworst?
yup, will never fly them again. Got home about 9:30 instead of 3:30.When I finally got on the plane about 7:30 they had a mechanical problem which delayed us another half hour or so.
Liar......I'm still in tears. Really, you couldn't make this stuff up.
LOL. Henry was there, we were both like WTF. she didnt even apologize, was just like 'that silly laundry lady is answering the phone again'
You need to get out more.
true trueSup sup

Weekend recap...Friday - Went to a "Night at the Races" horse racing fundraiser for my buddy's hockey team. If you've never been to one, good times. Ate, had some beers, bet on a few horses, drank a few beers, BSed. Was home and sleeping by 11:30 though....sad, I know.Saturday - SLF and I made a good ass breakfast, then did some this and that. Went to BEAVER (her hometown) for her brother's birthday dinner. Had a hockey game, then Primanti's for a few captain/cokes, then Cole's for many SoCo/Cokes, then passed out on my buddy's couch.Sunday - Watched 4-5 Weeds at my buddy's (only 3 more to go). SLF was sick so took her for meds, to Old Navy to get me new jeans (I can never find ones that fit right with my big ass), Best Buy, etc. Home to watch some golf, but passed out for a few hours. Watched Simpson's, Family Guy, some Entourage on DVD.Exciting, huh? I'm boring anymore...

Kari ended up visiting this weekend. Last minute trip.On Friday evening at 6 pm purchased a round trip ticked on US Air for $166. Flight left at 9am on Saturday morning. Arrived on time.Took her to the airport this morning for an 8:10 am flight. Got to the airport at 7:15. She made it through security, got breakfast, and was on the plane at 7:50. She texted me that she landed at 9:05, which was 25 minutes early. At 9:25, she texted that her bag was already waiting for her when she got to baggage claim, 10 minutes before the flight was to actually have landed.I really don't see what all the complaining is about air travel.
Translation: Check it out, I got laid.
I never saw mass combat or anything. But i saw first hand what those weapons can do. I've trained with just about everyone in the movie. It was pretty gruesome. And like i said before, TONS of little kiddies running around the theatre. It was sick!BTW, If any of you ever know a guy going into the military that's NOT the navy, you should require them to see that movie so they know all that patriotic bullshit doesn't mean dick when the bullets start flying. They should know what they are getting into. The only thing that matters is you and your boys.
So were they literally running around the theater during the movie? Because that would have bugged me way more than the fact that small children were watching a violent movie. Sit the hell down and watch the fucking violence on the screen you little bastards.
Not 100%. But my freezeout tactics worked like a CHAMP! we aren't back together, but if i want that to happen, i'm in a position to dictate terms! Still deciding!
Translation: Check it out, I can still get laid regularly.
Weekend recap...Friday - Went to a "Night at the Races" horse racing fundraiser for my buddy's hockey team. If you've never been to one, good times. Ate, had some beers, bet on a few horses, drank a few beers, BSed. Was home and sleeping by 11:30 though....sad, I know.Saturday - SLF and I made a good ass breakfast, then did some this and that. Went to BEAVER (her hometown) for her brother's birthday dinner. Had a hockey game, then Primanti's for a few captain/cokes, then Cole's for many SoCo/Cokes, then passed out on my buddy's couch.Sunday - Watched 4-5 Weeds at my buddy's (only 3 more to go). SLF was sick so took her for meds, to Old Navy to get me new jeans (I can never find ones that fit right with my big ass), Best Buy, etc. Home to watch some golf, but passed out for a few hours. Watched Simpson's, Family Guy, some Entourage on DVD.Exciting, huh? I'm boring anymore...
I've started downloading and watching the Sliders series. I forgot how shitty Sunday TV is without the NFL.
I've started downloading and watching the Sliders series. I forgot how shitty Sunday TV is without the NFL.
I plan to start watching Soprano's on Sundays. I've only seen 2-3 of them years ago, so I plan to watch them all from the start.