• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

How much are you stuck?
Hundred or so. I rivered the nut flush with AA vs. 99. He flopped a set and rivered a boat. I was up a bit before that.
hear that zim?alan says when you stick your cock_in something, youre supposed to just throw it away afterwards.
Nice to have some more company on this side of the line.

You boys crossing the line are gonna piss me off. Jimbo, I can and will come to Chile and tan your hide.

Hundred or so. I rivered the nut flush with AA vs. 99. He flopped a set and rivered a boat. I was up a bit before that.
meh.

Erik xZx (11:57:24 PM): I laughed FrnkTheTnk88 (11:57:37 PM): yeah bout your drunnkFrnkTheTnk88 (11:57:43 PM): but youre drunkErik xZx (11:57:52 PM): It was ****ing hysterical Erik xZx (11:58:00 PM): I about pissed myself FrnkTheTnk88 (11:58:03 PM): haha well thank youFrnkTheTnk88 (11:59:31 PM): im sure zim would have pissed himself too, but well, y'know.....

Ok.. My baby is home.. I'm going to go be thankful he is how he is and spend a little time with him.. Then I will go to bed..Good Night Guys :club:
Nightie night, darling!
my contribution to the hubris themed avitars
Puhlease! I know there's a pic of you somewhere. Didn't you used to have your actual pic as an av?
Erik xZx (11:57:24 PM): I laughed FrnkTheTnk88 (11:57:37 PM): yeah bout your drunnkFrnkTheTnk88 (11:57:43 PM): but youre drunkErik xZx (11:57:52 PM): It was ****ing hysterical Erik xZx (11:58:00 PM): I about pissed myself FrnkTheTnk88 (11:58:03 PM): haha well thank youFrnkTheTnk88 (11:59:31 PM): im sure zim would have pissed himself too, but well, y'know.....
Now that was funny!
I'm usually stuck a hundred before my as.s hits the chair at the B&M.Just sayin'.BTW, love that 'as.s' is censored.
Yeah, a hundred isn't much. I don't worry. I just wonder.
I'm usually stuck a hundred before my as.s hits the chair at the B&M.Just sayin'.
What, does your pharmacist stake out the parking lot or something?
oh myyyy God you guys are ****ing sooooo wrong tonight
Well, apparently you give ****ing lessons in vegas. Maybe you can teach us how to do it the right way if you're there in July.