• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

hey eric and all you other poor cubbiesif my gators win tonight, i'll root for the cubs to win the series in the year 2394
I saw that, wiseass. I wish I hadn't rooted for Fla now.
Man, this vodka's running right through me.I hope my coc.k hole doesn't close up and cause my urethra to burst or something.
the odds of this happening to 2 forum members in 3 days is pretty unlikely
Man, this vodka's running right through me.I hope my coc.k hole doesn't close up and cause my urethra to burst or something.
So, like, do you gotta stand on your head right now so you can hit the toilet?
the odds of this happening to 2 forum members in 3 days is pretty unlikely
Lotta things can happen to two forum members ina pretty uqick time span.
night queer
Night buddy.
So, like, do you gotta stand on your head right now so you can hit the toilet?
No, I just tie a garbage bag around my co.ck, throw the garbage bag into the bath tub, jam a toothbrush up my urethra, and let it flow.pretty simple really.

No, I just tie a garbage bag around my co.ck, throw the garbage bag into the bath tub, jam a toothbrush up my urethra, and let it flow.pretty simple really.I'm gonna be up for at least 6-7 more hours now... :club:

I love you Long Island Iced Tea. I'm sorry I haven't visited you lately, but I will more now.
I visited Long Island Iced Tea when we were at the bar together. 4 times, I think.
Yea, that's me. I'm the forum a.sshole. I never laugh at shit_ so don't even try to make me fu.cking laugh. I may change my forum title like all you other homos.
Applying for the "Head of Security" position, are we?
Oh yeah when I was cleaning after all the neighbor kids barged in my house... I noticed they broke every single one of K8es play food hot dog buns. Broke them right in half.. WTF?! She realized this tonight and came to me in tears with her broken plastic hot dog buns..
This is so sad. ****_all you ****ers who made light of this. Poor darling K8e.
Bahahahahahaha!

Okay, bedtime for me.I'm taking the kids to the Children's Museum tomorrow to see the giant bong. I am also DEFINITELY mailing Vann's chips, even if I'm on my death bed.sidenote: I wonder if Dave likes spaghetti.

HEY.KRISTEN.Zim's condition is serious. Fuc.k you for making light of it. Poor darling Zim. I heart you!
Bahahahah!I knew I would get some feedback on that.
This is so sad. ****_all you ****ers who made light of this. Poor darling K8e. Bahahahahahaha!
Wait a minute.....a scolding for laughing at broken plastic hot dogs......and then laughing your azz off at a guy's co.ck siezing up?What's wrong with you, woman?Edit: Haha, got me you sneaky biatch.
actually i think it was more of a closing up than seizing up. js,
You're right. Would constricted be a more appropriate word?Edit: I wish Brad were still here. I'm SURE he'd know the right answer. He knows everything.
Evening Zim/Song checkHAAAAAAAAAAIL to those fornicatorsHail to those masturbatorsHail Hail MichiganThe cesspool of the worldHAAAAAAAAAIL to those mother****ersHail to those big cocksuckersHail Hail to Michigan The cesspool of the world.
quoted for truth