• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

morning cindy, did you find your coffee and rose?
i still think you lost this morning.i would declare norm as the winner...of what i'm not sure. i just think he wins
Alan is always the winner.(although Norm's pic gave him some stiff competition)
Is that a pun??? I think that's a pun.
John - Its perfect. Very well done. Don't sweat it if she doesn't call for a few days. It is the holidays.Thanks guys for the congratz. I wanted to win but even if I had I still would have been 2 points from the Top 9 so oh well. Got it all in with KK. Got called by JJ. Flop brings a J and just to keep me from fuming too much riverstars gives him the quads on the river. Gotta love it.
you can still make the top 9 if you understand where im going with this :wink:
Renae is 9th place really that important? i mean you really need to think about that before you answer.Bowl season action1 win with Toledo
John are you in the bowl pick 'em thing on ESPN? So far I'm 2 for 2 and have 17 points. If you're not in it, you might not know what I'm talking about.

Sigh! haha!

By the way Smacciemac@aol.com :club:
Holy Moly....I just got Norm's email!!!!!!!W00000000t !!Niiiiiiiiiiiiice !!
It's not. I tried for 3 days to get a good picture. it sucks! actually, ash sucks it, but hey, life is good! :D
:snooty:
:snooty: I don't know your email. so there! i'm not priviledged enough!
You never asked me. :snooty:(just in case you still don't ask it's renaedawn@yahoo.com) :D
Happy now?
John - Its perfect. Very well done. Don't sweat it if she doesn't call for a few days. It is the holidays.Thanks guys for the congratz. I wanted to win but even if I had I still would have been 2 points from the Top 9 so oh well. Got it all in with KK. Got called by JJ. Flop brings a J and just to keep me from fuming too much riverstars gives him the quads on the river. Gotta love it.
you can still make the top 9 if you understand where im going with this :wink:
Renae is 9th place really that important? i mean you really need to think about that before you answer.Bowl season action1 win with Toledo
John are you in the bowl pick 'em thing on ESPN? So far I'm 2 for 2 and have 17 points. If you're not in it, you might not know what I'm talking about.
no i'm not, but i think i know what you rae talking about....i made a little bit of money on that game is all.
"Beauty school drop out. No graduation day for you. Beauty school drop out. Missed your mid-terms and flunked shampoo....."
I almost wrote that myself KNOWING that it was coming from someone hehe :club:
"If you go for your diploma you can join a steno pool. Turn in your teasing comb and go back to highschool."
Sigh! haha!Happy now?
I repeat.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:
Nobody asked to be on my list before. I would be honoured if you would be on my list. Do you accept?
Allie, Allie, Allie. You own them. They don't get a choice. Why are you asking if they accept? You tell them you own them and they acquiesce. That's how it works. Want me to show you? Here. Norm and Ivan - In the property acquisitions of the angels you are now assigned to Allie. When she tells you to report to her boudoir, you will do so promptly and ready to serve. That's how you own the conspiracy, Ms. Allie Angel. :club:
I feel a good disturbance in the force! :D haha!
i still think you lost this morning.i would declare norm as the winner...of what i'm not sure. i just think he wins
:clap: Nice ctach. You win a cupie doll or a pic or Norm's dick. Your choice.
T Minus 1 hour and 51 minutes and counting until officially on an 11 day break. woot woot
Will you be checking in with us while on this little break, Joey? I want to know cause if not, I don't want to get all worried about you like I did Burgundy.
Good morning. I am sicker than censored and my whole body aches, perfect timing to get sick!
I'll come over and make you hot tea and snuggle you. I recommend Nyquil, or Vicodin, whatever is most handy. Vicodin is great for a sore throat, btw.
Umm...i'll take the doll
P.S. everyone has GOT to stop posting pictures of Nikki Cox because I am at work and I can't 'alleviate the pressure' that those pictures are building up in me
What you don't have bathrooms there?
Yes but no monitors in the bathrooms. Gotta have something to look at otherwise it takes forever and I chafe
Have you even read the first 30 or so pages of part one?
Yes I have and I don't have the balls to just whip it out and beat away
Oh, I see. You're confused. You beat your cock. The balls are where the sperm are produced. You don't NEED sperm, just a stiffy, which has more to do with blood vessels than seminal vesicles.
not always sperm being produced...ask me or dale or vann....sometimes it's just seminal fluid
Sure leave me of the list will you.Actually the little swimmers are still produced there they just have been disconnected from their outlet. Instead they are just harmlessly absorbed into your body.
Sigh! haha!Happy now?
I repeat.. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:
And on that note, i'm going for a smoke!
Sigh! haha!
It's not. I tried for 3 days to get a good picture. it sucks! actually, ash sucks it, but hey, life is good! :D
You never asked me. :snooty:(just in case you still don't ask it's renaedawn@yahoo.com) :D
Happy now?
Should I be? I have no new email.
hey now, i respected you're pic. let's not go crazy here.i really don't want to warm up my zapper scripts......
Sigh! haha!
Happy now?
Should I be? I have no new email.
it should be there by now!
Good morning. I am sicker than censored and my whole body aches, perfect timing to get sick!
join the club man, and im at work, my aching is about gone, but still slight temperature and horrible sore throat :?