FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Hello folks, just catching up before going to crash. Had an easy day, drove to Saratoga, set up some stuff for tomorrow's conference and then hit the warehouse to hide out until quitting time.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I wanted to hide today at work. Instead I sent 3 boys to the principal's office. It was a LOOOONNNNGGGG week. It was nice to get home today even though I had to do yardwork. It was a beautiful day to be outside. It is now officially Conner's birthday. He is 12 today. Time flies.We're having a hot dog roast in the fire pit and grilling some porkchops and chicken on the bbq. I made chocolate cake and I think Dave's mom is bringing strawberry. Conner is getting an ocarina (think Legend of Zelda) and a remote control helicopter for his birthday. Who wants to stop by? Scott?

I wanted to hide today at work. Instead I sent 3 boys to the principal's office. It was a LOOOONNNNGGGG week. It was nice to get home today even though I had to do yardwork. It was a beautiful day to be outside. It is now officially Conner's birthday. He is 12 today. Time flies.We're having a hot dog roast in the fire pit and grilling some porkchops and chicken on the bbq. I made chocolate cake and I think Dave's mom is bringing strawberry. Conner is getting an ocarina (think Legend of Zelda) and a remote control helicopter for his birthday. Who wants to stop by? Scott?
time?

Makes him a Christmas Eve conception. You were extra nice to Santa. Good morning folks, caught up. Just got done picking up the back yard and filling some holes around my windows with foam. Now it's time to relax a bit before heading to the racino to do some gambling.Here's today's sheet (home team in caps):RUTGERS -4.5 vs OhioArmy -4.5 @ BALL STCLEMSON +3.5 vs Florida StARIZONA +14.5 vs Oregon

Bday17.jpg259749-11-birthday-rabbit.jpgHappy Birthday, Bunny!!!!!
Happy birthdays, and Stan too.

I did a crap ton of homework. I still have at least half a crap ton. It will have to wait until tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some done during worktime because otherwise it won't be ready for class. So tempting to call in...