• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Had a nice quiet day, played online, made mac and cheese for dinner and now I am at Wendy's doing a little dog sitting while she is in AC to see Lady Gaga begin her North American Monsters Ball Tour.

I'm awesome, though exhausted. Helping to organize the protests in Madison. But, with the incoming snowstorm and my 10 hour workday on Monday, I'm home recooperating now. Are we still Facebook friends? My facebook is filled with updates on my experiences (as is "Daniels Poker Blog" subforum) if we are.How are you?

I'm good. I bailed on social networking sites. Like this site, I no longer spend most of my time at a computer where I can do such things. only sometimes on a drunken weekend do I check in and try to behave.Seen the Wisconsin "uprising". good luck!

Today's weather will go sleet -> rain -> sleet -> snow. I think I'll stay home and prep for work this week.Apologies if I've gotten too political on Facebook for some of you lately. When the protests are done, I'll go back to trying to be funny. And I'll do my best to keep it all on Facebook. But here in Wisconsin, this is pretty much the only news other than the Super Bowl.

I think you already know how to drink.
One of the guys there didn't. He fell off of his stool more than once.
$%(%&^%^$%##&$#$%&%$Seriously???FUCKING 30 SECONDS!!!
I'm awesome.
I AM THE SCARECROW!
Indeed.I'm reading the Wizard of Oz for my Children's Lit class right now.
20 per page ftw
So wrong.
Good morning folks, caught up. Did nothing in the tourney last night but I made back my buy-in plus a little bit at the cash table.Better than a stick in the eye.
Or a kick in the head!
Had a nice quiet day, played online, made mac and cheese for dinner and now I am at Wendy's doing a little dog sitting while she is in AC to see Lady Gaga begin her North American Monsters Ball Tour.
I follow you until you love me...
Heard back from my insurance company.. They found the other guy to be at fault and I will be getting a check for $6000 from my uninsured motorist coverage.. :)That was a little piece of good news :club:
Nice!
Today's weather will go sleet -> rain -> sleet -> snow. I think I'll stay home and prep for work this week.Apologies if I've gotten too political on Facebook for some of you lately. When the protests are done, I'll go back to trying to be funny. And I'll do my best to keep it all on Facebook. But here in Wisconsin, this is pretty much the only news other than the Super Bowl.
I think it's awesome that you are involved. I have a few other Wisconsin facebook friends and they are posting about it, too.
lucky
Heard back from my insurance company.. They found the other guy to be at fault and I will be getting a check for $6000 from my uninsured motorist coverage.. :)That was a little piece of good news :club:
sweet
ok...so i have no idea what is going on...brief synopsis?going to dinner at our friends house tonight...it's guinnea pig night where 1 month we'll eat at their house and the next at ours and we try out our culinary skillz on each other..we are bringing 4 bottles of wine!!
ok...so i have no idea what is going on...brief synopsis?
I will try to be brief, but it's long and complicated:Our new Tea Party governor is attempting to eliminate the ability of public workers (teachers, social workers, public defenders, many more) to collectively negotiate working conditions. He contends that it will save a substantial amount of money and that we are in a financial crisis because all of these public workers are far overpaid. The Fiscal Bureau (our version of the Congressional Budget Office) disagrees, as does 52% of the state. The Fiscal Bureau also said that Walker's fiscal policies created this "crisis."We have protested since Tuesday as Republicans have attempted to ram the bill through without discussion, and on Thursday the Democratic senators walked out because it was the only way to stop the bill from passing. They fled the state because our Governor sent the State Patrol to force them to vote. The state patrol is run by the father of the Senate Majority Leader and the Assembly Majority Leader, who are brothers.
Nice.
luckysweetok...so i have no idea what is going on...brief synopsis?going to dinner at our friends house tonight...it's guinnea pig night where 1 month we'll eat at their house and the next at ours and we try out our culinary skillz on each other..we are bringing 4 bottles of wine!!
For a second I thought you were going to eat guinea pig. With four bottles of wine, you don't need cooking skills.
I will try to be brief, but it's long and complicated:Our new Tea Party governor is attempting to eliminate the ability of public workers (teachers, social workers, public defenders, many more) to collectively negotiate working conditions. He contends that it will save a substantial amount of money and that we are in a financial crisis because all of these public workers are far overpaid. The Fiscal Bureau (our version of the Congressional Budget Office) disagrees, as does 52% of the state. The Fiscal Bureau also said that Walker's fiscal policies created this "crisis."We have protested since Tuesday as Republicans have attempted to ram the bill through without discussion, and on Thursday the Democratic senators walked out because it was the only way to stop the bill from passing. They fled the state because our Governor sent the State Patrol to force them to vote. The state patrol is run by the father of the Senate Majority Leader and the Assembly Majority Leader, who are brothers.
Thursday or Friday, someone told me they were supposedly hiding out in a Rockford hotel.
Thursday or Friday, someone told me they were supposedly hiding out in a Rockford hotel.
This is true. They were at the Clocktower Best Western Resort. And by "Resort" they mean it was a cheap hotel with a lazy river. Mom says the food is good though. When they were found, they spread out across your state.