• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Like, I know he's a good dude and all.. I voted for him, even.. but I have no idea what he did to deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. I'm baffled. Anybody..?
I think not bombing anybody in his first month as president helped.
Like, I know he's a good dude and all.. I voted for him, even.. but I have no idea what he did to deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. I'm baffled. Anybody..?
i had heard something about him improving foreign relations and the way Americans are viewed by other countries.could be total bs, but thats just what i had heard.
I couldn't tell you who was up for the award. Even if I did, I still wouldn't care who won.
Al Gore won one flying around in a private jet telling people to reduce their carbon footprint, how hard can it be?
Some from my area code(727): Katie is reenacting me jizzing in her eye via emoticons... -------------------------------(727): If your still trying to figure out the moment I stopped caring; it was the point in which you said "I really wasn't sure whose baby it was"
Awesome.

my area code, really nothing in here to backup the hickenville theory imo ....(615): Oh and discovery of the day is it's the channel, not the time on your cable box. Thought it was 2:16 for 4 hours (615): Needless to say, wine tasting turned into wine chugging (615): a dead guy is trying to sell me oxy clean on my tv (615): Your mom has a birthmark right next to her nipple (615): drunk at some random house party. come get me. i thought i pulled my dick out to go piss... it was my left nut. im soaked.

my area code, really nothing in here to backup the hickenville theory imo ....(615): Oh and discovery of the day is it's the channel, not the time on your cable box. Thought it was 2:16 for 4 hours (615): Needless to say, wine tasting turned into wine chugging (615): a dead guy is trying to sell me oxy clean on my tv (615): Your mom has a birthmark right next to her nipple (615): drunk at some random house party. come get me. i thought i pulled my dick out to go piss... it was my left nut. im soaked.
Those two qualify.Funny thing about the last one. We have this Indian kid who works in the office who likes to get his drink on. The other day he got so drunk he passed out while pissing, fell and busted his jaw on the toilet chipping a tooth and requiring ten stitches on his jaw. He cant really move his mouth now, so going to ask him questions just to laugh at him is providing tons of entertainment value.

Our area code...(515): you woke up, pulled a beer bottle out of your pants..took a drink and went back to sleep. (515): pretty sure I just motor boated my professor at the drag show (515): Busta Rhymes just yelled at me! He cut a song off and I was clapping and he looked right at me and said "don't fucking clap." I was that white guy.(515): You realize if you die tommorow, the last memory i'll ever have of you is your ballsack on skype (515): Well we ran into the cornfields when the cops got there. We'd been hiding in there for 45 mins when he asks me "So this wasn't exactly how I'd planned this but I thought I'd ask. How do you feel about oral sex?"(515): Being pregnant is so damn inconvenient for my sex life. (515): If she's not going to maintain the upkeep of her vag then I'm not going to pay the rent of being her boyfriend (515): i told him i was gay. he said that gay guys are supposed to be pretty. (515): He fucking owes me dinner after I gave him head under the deck behind the bar. (515): Three words: puerto rican gang bang

FB Status ... David Prince sent in his $19.99 plus $6.99 for shipping and handling, and is now patiently waiting on his Nobel Peace Prize to arrive in the mail

Our area code...(515): Well we ran into the cornfields when the cops got there. We'd been hiding in there for 45 mins when he asks me "So this wasn't exactly how I'd planned this but I thought I'd ask. How do you feel about oral sex?"(515): If she's not going to maintain the upkeep of her vag then I'm not going to pay the rent of being her boyfriend (515): He fucking owes me dinner after I gave him head under the deck behind the bar. (515): Three words: puerto rican gang bang
Very nice.
Disneyland in the DesertI don't see how this can help Vegas' economy at all:According to the Associated Press, lap dances in Vegas may soon be a thing of the past.“Las Vegas police are pushing a proposal that would let lap dancers be cited for lewd conduct if they improperly touch customers. Police told Clark County commissioners this week that a loophole prevents undercover officers from citing dancers who cross the line by straddling a customer or groping someone’s genitals.”
Disneyland in the DesertI don't see how this can help Vegas' economy at all:According to the Associated Press, lap dances in Vegas may soon be a thing of the past.“Las Vegas police are pushing a proposal that would let lap dancers be cited for lewd conduct if they improperly touch customers. Police told Clark County commissioners this week that a loophole prevents undercover officers from citing dancers who cross the line by straddling a customer or groping someone’s genitals.”
Tampa has/had a rule that says you can't be within 6 feet of a dancer. It's never really been enforced.

From my hood:(206): I just tried to pick my 105-lb puppy up and accidentally fingered its asshole(425): There are some things we keep to ourselves Brian ---- (425): You told her the u were going to wrap your dick around her neck and start her like a lawn mower. thats why she left. --- (425): he just flicked a booger into my mouth and shouted "goaaaal!" --- (206): i woke up this morning to a slap on the ass and jake saying "you should let me put it in your ass now" i need out of this relationship.(425): for sure. did you let him do it?(206): thats not the point. --- (425): There is a reason Crest White Strips don't list masturbation as one of the myriad of activities to do while whitening your teeth. A very good reason.

Not sure if anyone remembers stories from way back when when Denny and I used to always goto this couples Halloween partys every year, but they always had the best costume parties ever, gave away trophies and all kinda of fun stuff. Anywho .... just found out that the lady in that couple who held the parties has a part on The Office now. I dont think its really a big part, and maybe even non speaking since I dont really watch the show, but shes the girl in the black/white polka dot looking dress in front of the groom8122_1236019333595_1022571980_767460_4953441_n.jpgShe is in the wedding dance video at the end for like a full 1/2 second lol around the 0:52 second markhttp://www.hulu.com/watch/101187/the-office-foreverAnywho, thought that was kinda cool