• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Well after months of procrastinating I finally have my first free bar poker league gig at my favorite bar, Cragnackers. Will have 2 games on Saturdays at 1 and 3:30 for a 1 month trial starting October 10th. Now I have the motivation to finish my website and start looking at other venues. Not sure if college football is going to help or hurt during this trial period. They added a crap ton of TVs there so people may come out and drink, watch the game, play a little poker, we'll see I guess.

Well after months of procrastinating I finally have my first free bar poker league gig at my favorite bar, Cragnackers. Will have 2 games on Saturdays at 1 and 3:30 for a 1 month trial starting October 10th. Now I have the motivation to finish my website and start looking at other venues. Not sure if college football is going to help or hurt during this trial period. They added a crap ton of TVs there so people may come out and drink, watch the game, play a little poker, we'll see I guess.
About damn time! LOL

I have to venture out today to buy a wedding gift for a shower tomorrow. I think I'm going to skip yoga, though. I hate to, but I think it might be hard to do with the body aches and the general exhaustion.

weekend concert plans cancelled. Was heading to the box office at noon to pickup tickets, just received text from my sister, she is having her baby today. So I suppose being a first time uncle is as good a reason as any to miss a concert.Alan - where you want your monies?

weekend concert plans cancelled. Was heading to the box office at noon to pickup tickets, just received text from my sister, she is having her baby today. So I suppose being a first time uncle is as good a reason as any to miss a concert.Alan - where you want your monies?
Congrats! Don't drop the baby.

I can't believe that I beat Henry in FF this week. I thought I was sunk. Darren Sproles came through for me. The clear MVP of my team this week was Reggie Wayne, though. Thank you, Reggie!

All the results:Blue def. Ren/Oz 97-50J-Dawg def. E-Dawg, 109-98Nik def. Henry, 90-88Josh def. Shaver, 124-83Norm def. Sam, 74-61Terry def. Travis, 93-67Bad luck for Ericccccckkkkkkk, third-high score of the week and still a loss.

All the results:Blue def. Ren/Oz 97-50J-Dawg def. E-Dawg, 109-98Nik def. Henry, 90-88Josh def. Shaver, 124-83Norm def. Sam, 74-61Terry def. Travis, 93-67Bad luck for Ericccccckkkkkkk, third-high score of the week and still a loss.
I suck at FF
Sweet. Good luck man.
I have to venture out today to buy a wedding gift for a shower tomorrow. I think I'm going to skip yoga, though. I hate to, but I think it might be hard to do with the body aches and the general exhaustion.
I would skip buying the wedding gift.
I can't believe that I beat Henry in FF this week. I thought I was sunk. Darren Sproles came through for me. The clear MVP of my team this week was Reggie Wayne, though. Thank you, Reggie!
Yeah, I had that game won until the final minute of the SD-Oak game. I couldn't see much since I was at work but after SD ran that last TD in, I assumed it was LT until they showed a replay of him celebrating from the bench.I was like, "Oh crap!!!" GG though. I just started the wrong QB.