• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Wow! Anyone else watching the Den-Cin game?Orton pass tipped to Stokely for an 87 yd TD.
I loved Stokely taking the ball down the goal line to run out the clock.
Morning.Sooooo happy football season is here.
Kelly was positively giddy.
Why? What'd he do? I never followed him because frankly I don't need the icky way it makes me feel to have him in my life but I'm curious what caused you to hide him from your feed.
I don't like to be evangelized.
This one cracked me up. The fact that it was even a consideration but then it was a neutral score is hilarious to me for some reason.Raist should work on his pitch and tone. That's a good one to help out on the crap he doesn't want to do if he can get that score up.
Those are monetary fines or rewards for both kids.

good long day at the fair. bethany puked twice, means good times were had.so i benched holmes who would have got me 19 pointsi played bironas who got me 3 points as a fricking kickeri played a W/R who is out for 2 - 6 weeks who obviously got me 0sigh, i suck at FF

Wow! Anyone else watching the Den-Cin game?Orton pass tipped to Stokely for an 87 yd TD.
I saw this. It was awesome.
I loved Stokely taking the ball down the goal line to run out the clock.
I thought he was being taunty at first, but then realized what he was doing.
good long day at the fair. bethany puked twice, means good times were had.so i benched holmes who would have got me 19 pointsi played bironas who got me 3 points as a fricking kickeri played a W/R who is out for 2 - 6 weeks who obviously got me 0sigh, i suck at FF
A) He wasn't out 2-6 weeks when you started him.B) You're going to win pretty handily.C) Your retarded.

Ugh. I'm going to bed. I'm tired and I have heartburn and I just groused at Dave for something stupid. Boo on me.Nightie night, babies.Kisses.

No, no, nothing nearly that grandiose. Just a very simple text but it was the timing and the reason for why he sent it at that moment and what he said that just melted me.I'm back. We went out to Darren's lake house yesterday and hung out and partied and spent the night. Catching up on the US Open so I hope I don't come across any spoilers.
It was the "Do her for me." part, eh? :club:
sigh, i suck at FFlife
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

I've got a case of the Mondays. I wanted to stay in bed so badly. On the bright side, in 4.5 days, Ren and Oz will be here!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeEeeEeEEeeeEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEeEEEeEEeeeeeeeeeEee!Worktime.

A) He wasn't out 2-6 weeks when you started him.
Oh, I didnt realize he got hurt in that game. Thought he never played to begin with. Well thats a little better.Mournin'oh and lol @ Kanye's level of douchebaginess
You watch MTV award shows?You expect them to be taken seriously?
I was actually at the fair yesterday then fell asleep watching the Packers/Bears game, but saw it on the news this morning.
You're scratching your head? I got 16 points out of Kurt Warner and Matt Forte and 35 out of the Philly D/ST.
looks like peterson and brees had no problem confirming their value as stud picks

Shaver for todayA Blonde drops off a shirt at the cleaners. The Asian lady behind the counter thanks her, and says "Come Again"..The Blonde says "No, it's toothpaste this time you nosey bitch"..