• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

.....I'm a 20,000 post loser.
Congrats
Well, this just makes official what we've always known.Need a hug, scarecrow?
And by hug he means reach around.I like the concept of the new blog.
thanks. we'll see how often i can keep it updated.
Who is Roy Halladay?I don't think they will pull off a deal in time that will get the team something decent in return.
If he ends up in Philly, I'll gladly write a guest blog post telling Blue's faithful reader how much I think it sucks.

'grats voldy and tim.got my 3,000 VPP's from stars for taking a quiz. my status is Gold until Aug 31. I don't see myself keeping that status beyond then.good evening folks, caught up.

If he ends up in Philly, I'll gladly write a guest blog post telling Blue's faithful reader how much I think it sucks.
He's from Colorado. Early on, there was a whisper about the Rox being interested.
He's from Colorado. Early on, there was a whisper about the Rox being interested.
Arvada West (he said, as if he had any association with a Denver-area high school)While adding a starter like Halladay would be nice, I doubt the Rockies would give up what it would take to get him. And I really wouldn't want them to. I'm not so much wishing he would land in Colorado as hoping he doesn't end up somewhere like Philly, St. Louis, LA, SF, etc.
Arvada West (he said, as if he had any association with a Denver-area high school)While adding a starter like Halladay would be nice, I doubt the Rockies would give up what it would take to get him. And I really wouldn't want them to. I'm not so much wishing he would land in Colorado as hoping he doesn't end up somewhere like Philly, St. Louis, LA, SF, etc.
So you're just looking to rule out the National League. That leaves the Angels.
Random - Halfway decent picture of my brothers and I from the wedding Friday night.Dan next to me and Kevin standing behind.medanandkev.jpg
Dan has some wicked eyes. I mean that in a good way. I don't think it's just this particular pic either because I've noticed it before.You look adorable. I love that tie. Can I have it?Anyone wanna crack tonight?
I think this trip was the last time that I have thrown up from drinking .....101_0029.jpg101_0036.jpg101_0039.jpgWe need to do this again
You work on getting Tim there. I've been trying for 4 years to get that to happen again. He doesn't love me.

jlkafjkajkadffjafjfadjkafjaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I somehow lost my quotes.I think it's up to the NFL, but I can understand if they choose not to let him play for them anymore. Dog fighting, imo, is despicable.That guy Vold knows, on the other hand got a raw deal. They can keep him or not, it's their call, but they made a crappy call. I hope they lose business. Yep, I said it. They are dead to me just like the Griffin.I'm poolside in Carlsbad, CA. We had a great train ride down (wine is complimentary in business class) and tomorrow we will go to Legoland. I have to admit, I'm kind of excited.Now, if the poison ivy on my legs would clear up. When I first got to CA it was just a couple of little spots and thank goodness, or BaGG would have been a DRaGG. Now it looks terrible and is making me crazy. I have a pox. Blech.It's nice to see some rousing discussion going on in the thread. We have to remember to call each other douchebags every once in a while. It keeps us edgy and unapproachable, the way we like it.I especially thought the Logan/Brett fagalicious music exchange was especially douchebaggy. Douchebags.Is douchebags one word or two? Douche bag Douchebag hmmm....

...and tomorrow we will go to Legoland.
Do me a favor. When you're 20 miles away, say, "George Michael! 20 miles to Legoland!"You don't have to understand it, but you will be my hero for the next 4-6 weeks if you do my bidding.