FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I'm pretty sure I can't get fired for dogfighting because it has nothing to do with my job unless of course I was somehow doing it on company property or while they were paying me to be doing something else. Missing work for going to jail, sure. I'd love to hear your explanation of what criminals are supposed to do once they get released if they can't find jobs. Maybe commit more crimes? You care enough that you need to start tossing insults around because you still have conversations like a 3rd grader. Sorry you can't handle people who disagree with you. Thanks for correcting my "your" after you got corrected by Alan. Insert another pot/kettle comment for good measure.
Not playing in the NFL equals not being able to get a job, period? Professional sports is an inalienable right? Didn't the guy go to college? Is he not able bodied? "I can't get fired for dogfighting but I can get fired for going to jail.." Oh, okay.. MAKES SENSE. I don't think I've ever missed Jeffrey as much as I do right now.
Pretty sure I knew a guy who was awesome at his job and nothing but rave reviews in his file and he ended being let go, for nothing.
Does this guy have a little fluff ball of a dog that wears high class track suits he can only afford because of his victories in the fighting ring? I THOUGHT SO.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Woman killed by falling concrete
A waiter at the restaurant said the couple was celebrating the woman's birthday, and they requested the table in the corner of the atrium.A slab of decorative concrete came crashing through the atrium window of the restaurant, located on the ground floor of the Marriott Residence Inn, from 17 storeys above.Montreal police said the victim's husband, also 33, lost some fingers and was treated for severe shock."He may have lost a few fingers, but he's in hospital in a stable state," said Const. Olivier Lapointe.
I've never witnessed a death. I hope I never do, in any circumstance. I know it would fuck with me.
Never? Really? Never? Under any circumstances?I've seen several people die.I am living la vida single this week. Ozz is in DC. Hopefully he's kissing Jarret right now. **Background for that comment:Ozz sent J and email saying he was coming to town and that he wanted to hang. They made plans and Ozz remarked that I had made him promise to give Jarret a big hug and an open mouth kiss when he saw him. He told Jarret that one of those things would probably happen. Jarret's response was "I hope it's not the hug." I laughed.
Yea, but with the notoriety of the situation you know he is going to be punished for this far beyond whatever jail time he serves. This will haunt him for life, no matter what he does to make amends for it.
He's already done wayyyyyy more time and paid wayyyyyyyyy more in fines than someone not named Michael Vick who committed the same crime would have done.Hell, I've known guys in my life who do exactly what Vick did. None of them ever did time. Fine and probation at the most.
sweet, can I come over?
Dude, obviously! I don't want to live there alone!
This is absolutely astounding to me ....Harry Potter cast a spell over moviegoers worldwide as the sixth entry in the fantasy franchise set a new opening record of $396.7 million, a clear sign that the lucrative franchise has lost none of its magic.The SIXTH movie in a series sets a world record. so insane. Nearly 400 million dollars in 5 days, siiiiiiiiick.
That movie was amazing. If you're a fan of the books that movie should blow you away. I loved it! I'm going to see it again as soon as I possibly can.
From Hot Clicks:I'll go ahead and admit right now that this is sort of a
, but one that is too interesting not to check out.
That was awesome!! I rented the first three season of Entourage this afternoon and I'm going to start watching them. I'm thinking that I'll be able to get through all 5 by this time next week. Wagers?
Dude, obviously! I don't want to live there alone!That movie was amazing. If you're a fan of the books that movie should blow you away. I loved it! I'm going to see it again as soon as I possibly can.That was awesome!! I rented the first three season of Entourage this afternoon and I'm going to start watching them. I'm thinking that I'll be able to get through all 5 by this time next week. Wagers?
you'll do it easily.
you'll do it easily.
Consider that tomorrow my mom is coming, then I'm going to a play, then I leave for the cabin Saturday til Tuesday. Still think so?
Consider that tomorrow my mom is coming, then I'm going to a play, then I leave for the cabin Saturday til Tuesday. Still think so?
yes
Never? Really? Never? Under any circumstances?I've seen several people die.
Nope. Never been around a family member for their final moments and never seen any accidental deaths. Maybe I'm a huge pussy, but the idea of witnessing a life end just seems so....I can't even think of an appropriate word...unnatural? I don't know, it just seems like it would bother me.

Is this too tight?During current Hold'em session you were dealt 49 hands and saw flop: - 0 out of 4 times while in big blind (0%) - 0 out of 5 times while in small blind (0%) - 2 out of 40 times in other positions (5%) - a total of 2 out of 49 (4%) Pots won at showdown - 0 of 0 (0%) Pots won without showdown - 1

PokerStars Tournament #180540742, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $50.00/$5.001603 playersTotal Prize Pool: $80150.00 Tournament started 2009/07/20 21:30:00 ETDear Voldy,You finished the tournament in 15th place. A USD 561.06 award has been credited to your Real Money account.You earned 279.23 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/Congratulations!Thank you for participating.