FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

LHE?Play some Razz.
Yes, motherfucking LHE. And there's no Razz on the site i'm currently bonus whoring.No one needs to read the following, but I needed to write it.But if I may rant for a moment...MOTHERFUCKER I'm running BAD. If I hit the fucking flop, someone hits it harder, if i have a fucking draw, it misses. If I have KK in the BB, it fucking well gets folded to me. If I have JJ on the button, the flop comes AKT and it's capped by the time it gets back to me. Geesus fucking christ it ****ing sucks to play when the cards are running like this.please no advice, i'll just fucking yell at you.Or like the fucking hand that just happened, raise JJ UTG, two callers. Flop comes AKx two spades. I bet out and get called. Of course the ass hits his set of 8s on the turn. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Tough call Alan. So you're looking at 20% less base and likely the same commission you're making now? Any chance for overtime on the base if you go to hourly?Sorry man, I'm sure it feels like a slap in the face, but at the same time, it's more than unemployment so it may not be smart to say "screw it" and leave, at least not immediately.

Just fucking kill them all, alan. seriously, stab every last one of those motherfuckers and let god sort'em the fuck out.
good idea but...It's bad out there man REAL BAD. Take the job and look for another. You'll be surprised how much you can economize.
No shit! This man needs a beer and a blowjob STAT!-Dr. Norm!
what man doesn't?

AA in BB. Capped preflop four ways.Flop is the worst possible: KQ3 all spades (no As for me).Checked around. 7s on the turn. checked around.River X guys goes all in for half-a-bet. i have to call and lose vs. his KQ.I hate this game so fucking much it's retarded right now.And if you don't want to read this, then SKIP them. I either vent on here or smack the kids. If you complain, you're endorsing child abuse.

good idea but...It's bad out there man REAL BAD. Take the job and look for another. You'll be surprised how much you can economize.
Yeah, I know it sucks. Heck, I've been making about $150-$200 less/week for months now, but I've adjusted my budget. I know it's easier for me not having a family, but I won't be starving or giving up beer anytime soon. Just waiting for things to turn around a bit.
Tough call Alan. So you're looking at 20% less base and likely the same commission you're making now? Any chance for overtime on the base if you go to hourly?Sorry man, I'm sure it feels like a slap in the face, but at the same time, it's more than unemployment so it may not be smart to say "screw it" and leave, at least not immediately.
No, it's not that at all. It's 20% less base and probably half or less than half of the commission. I get paid currently on hardware sales (gross profit of copiers/printers, etc) as well as a residual on any supplies and service agreements I sell.The new plan does not involve me selling any agreements so all my contracts I've sold that I am currently getting paid on goes away. I still get paid a GP on hardware sales, but if I cant go visit clients I'm not going to sell very many 'business class' machines as people do not make $10K+ decisions over the telephone. This could easily be a 30% - 40% total paycut.
I realize this and contrary to the idiot I play on the interwebz in my heart of hearts I know I'll have to accept this for the meantime. 20% cut is better than 100% cut and the 80% is well above unemployment. I should have the poker thing going within a month and this may just incentivise me enough to push that growth plan a little harder.Again, all my thoughts have just been initial thoughts. I need to sit down and write out all the pros/cons and what kind of plans could I make to increase hardware sales over the phone.

Oh and one thing that is funny. They gave me a sheet attached along with the job description that says and I quote:Questions and Answers:We have outlined some general Q&A to proactively answer some questions that may arise during your decision making process.1. Q: Is this a demotion? A: No, in our mind it is not. Simply put, you were in the wrong kind of sales position. This decision doesn't mean you are not a good sales rep - your natural talents were not properly aligned with the position. This position is designed to compliment your talents.It goes on with 4 more Q&A's such as "Am I allowed to perform customer visits onsite?", "Why am I being offered an hourly wage", etc etc etcAmazing.

Just to prove I'm not lying. This is my last hand as I blow through 30 BB:$0.50/$1 USD Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, July 14, 16:23:48 EDT 2009Table Jackpot #1366713 (Real Money)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to SlapMaxwell [ As Qs ]s_shuvaev foldsPilipchik foldsSlapMaxwell raises [$1 USD]jdlspike calls [$1 USD]MaxRama foldsdropkickftw foldsMephistoAlex foldsramire30 foldstakpat calls [$0.50 USD]** Dealing Flop ** [ 9d, 4d, Qc ]takpat checksSlapMaxwell bets [$0.50 USD]jdlspike raises [$1 USD]takpat calls [$1 USD]SlapMaxwell raises [$1 USD]jdlspike calls [$0.50 USD]takpat calls [$0.50 USD]** Dealing Turn ** [ Tc ]takpat checksSlapMaxwell bets [$1 USD]Georgesoswa has joined the table.jdlspike calls [$1 USD]takpat raises [$2 USD]SlapMaxwell is all-In [$0.08 USD] (figured I was beat, but hell, it was only 8 cents back to me)jdlspike calls [$1 USD]** Dealing River ** [ 9h ]takpat bets [$1 USD]jdlspike calls [$1 USD]takpat shows [ Qd, Ts ]two pairs, Queens and Tens.SlapMaxwell doesn't show [ As, Qs ]two pairs, Queens and Nines.jdlspike doesn't show [ 8d, Ad ]a pair of Nines.takpat wins $3.64 USD from the side pot 1 with two pairs, Queens and Tens.takpat wins $9.99 USD from the main pot with two pairs, Queens and Tens.

E: That's really cool old football footage. Some interesting things as I've watched the first half so far. No WRs. Five guys in the backfield. No QB under centre, everything was shotgun. I didn't see a pass completed. They might punt on any down. Even in punting formation, the punter was only 10 yds behind the line of scrimmage. The refs awarded forward motion at the end of a down and would blow their whistles when a guy's forward momentum was stopped.My bet is the guys with the black shirts win the game.

That's a sick run, sir.
you have no idea. I can't believe the number of 2, 3 and 4 outers I'm getting beat on. Guys chasing and hitting their gutshots on the river. Just ill. (that's for spicey).I just looked it up. Yesterday and today I'm down 76BB in 892 hands.
E: That's really cool old football footage. Some interesting things as I've watched the first half so far. No WRs. Five guys in the backfield. No QB under centre, everything was shotgun. I didn't see a pass completed. They might punt on any down. Even in punting formation, the punter was only 10 yds behind the line of scrimmage. The refs awarded forward motion at the end of a down and would blow their whistles when a guy's forward momentum was stopped.My bet is the guys with the black shirts win the game.
Waaaay more punts then passes. Pretty neat stuff. Hawkeyes won the game 7-6, btw.
Waaaay more punts then passes. Pretty neat stuff. Hawkeyes won the game 7-6, btw.
Thanks for spoiling it, fucktard. I just saw Iowa score just before the half. Crazy play, long bomb into double coverage in the end zone, picked off, guy ran it out and fumbled it back on his own three. Did Deion Sanders play for ND?
For sure. Still very much about field position. You can see how strong the rugby influence still was on the game.