FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

How many of you think you would win this prop bet? I'm pretty sure I could do it, but would be sick as balls after it .......As the day grew late and some players grew bored, Tom “durrrr” Dwan and Matthew Marafioti started a prop bet with unfortunate consequences for Marafioti. Dwan bet Marafioti that he couldn’t down 10 shots of tequila within 15 minutes, and keep them down. Marafioti took Dwan’s action, and they put $5,000 on the line. Marafioti managed to survive the shots, but in his inebriation received a penalty for bad language. Marafioti then reportedly decided that he should remove himself from the room for the evening. Marafioti’s empty chair played well in his absence, and a sober Marafioti finished the day with chips to lock up a spot on Day 2b.
Not me. Can't stand tequila.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

How many of you think you would win this prop bet? I'm pretty sure I could do it, but would be sick as balls after it .......
I could do it in Vegas, just not before a Cirque show.
How many of you think you would win this prop bet? I'm pretty sure I could do it, but would be sick as balls after it .......As the day grew late and some players grew bored, Tom “durrrr” Dwan and Matthew Marafioti started a prop bet with unfortunate consequences for Marafioti. Dwan bet Marafioti that he couldn’t down 10 shots of tequila within 15 minutes, and keep them down. Marafioti took Dwan’s action, and they put $5,000 on the line. Marafioti managed to survive the shots, but in his inebriation received a penalty for bad language. Marafioti then reportedly decided that he should remove himself from the room for the evening. Marafioti’s empty chair played well in his absence, and a sober Marafioti finished the day with chips to lock up a spot on Day 2b.
I did 9 shots of vodka in 3 minutes my freshman year at college. There's an hour or two I don't remember, but I didn't puke or fall down--from what I was told.
I have pulled this off - what's the time frame for keeping it down?In Mexico, we polished a bottle of Cabo Wabo the last day we were there, easily in 10 minutes. I think I managed to stay conscious for 30 minutes after that.
that's how people die.
Or from copious amounts of Vodka and Red Bulls.
In Mexico, we polished a bottle of Cabo Wabo the last day we were there, easily in 10 minutes. I think I managed to stay conscious for 30 minutes after that.
For some reason visiting Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo cantina while he is there performing is VERY HIGH on my want to do lists.
Aug. 10. Three weeks, 9-5.green olives instead of green peppers on my pizza ordered online.FUCK.I hate olives.
some Italian you are.
Aug. 10. Three weeks, 9-5.green olives instead of green peppers on my pizza ordered online.FUCK.I hate olives.
misclick or manufacturing error?good evening folks, caught up.nice job K, looks warm.
Ready to get back into the workforce?
Ya, if only for the health coverage (dental, drugs) for the kids.
some Italian you are.
Olives are evil.
misclick or manufacturing error?good evening folks, caught up.nice job K, looks warm.
misclick, sadly.
It is. I was glad to get it off of me when I was done snapping pics.
Hooray, going to the doctor in the morning.
does he have a lot of books?
Hooray, going to the doctor in the morning.
I thought about this on the way home and wondered if you had called or not. Glad you did, Doodlebug. I couldn't take it if you fell over dead in your shower.