• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Do you see my stack AND her stack? So, it was both.
Her stack was impressive. Wish I was there. I think I had to leave town early last year. Must've been Sunday night.
Her stack was impressive. Wish I was there. I think I had to leave town early last year. Must've been Sunday night.
Yeah, that was Sunday night. Vegas knows how to send you out on a good note.
I got sammy'd last night in our 2/5 gameAA < JTos (called an $80 reraise preflop and paid 400+ on the flop to catch a T high flush)KK < A4os (cold called two raises preflop with A4os to catch an A)TT < J8os (Called 200 on a 9 high board to catch a gutshot)99 <A8ss (caught the guy trying to steal the pot preflop with a raise against a big field, shoved on him and he caught his A)
Total damage?
How often do you suppose people set up interventions for somebody who is not, in fact, a drug user?
There was a funny episode of "How I Met Your Mother" that ran with this idea.
Interesting. A buddy and I were just discussing NASCAR and meth and somehow it devolved into that idea. Guess my next thought of putting it in a movie or TV show isn't too original.

Worktime for me.Today is my Friday.After that runner-up finish in the 6-handed Limit, DN is still in the 10k Limit Omaha Hi/Lo 8 or better. Down to 13 right now. He's pretty short stacked, but that's impressive he could cash again after missing levels and basically starting this tourney immediately after coming so close to a bracelet. Gotta take a lot of focus.

That was an awesome episode. "Every day new 22-year olds go into bars, and call me glass-half-full, but I think they're getting dumber."
Chrozzo???
Yes, Chrozzo hacked my account. Chrozzo does all kinds of embarassing things under my identity when I'm drunk.So, I came home early. Nobody in the office wanted me there once I threw up in my trash can. I didn't think it was prudent to explain that I'm not sick just hungover so I just followed their advice and came home.
Raquel Escribano at 22:06 on 08 Junei was 65% gay too...this test is rigged...i know for a fact i am more than 65% gay....we're going to have to prove this test wrong in Vegas Kristen Nicoson at 22:51 on 08 JuneI was thinking I was more than 65% gay, too! I agree...rigged. Renae Simpson at 02:46 on 09 JuneI think you and raq should prove you're 100% gay.YOU COULD PROVE IT WITH ME!!!!!!!BRILLIANT! Kristen Nicoson at 10:18 on 09 JuneBrilliant! Renae Simpson at 10:46 on 09 JuneOh wow. I was hammered. I don't remember writing that. I'm not taking it back, I'm just saying I don't remember it.
Like I said, I still think it's a brilliant idea but I just don't remember writing that. VOLD
Chris had ours done when I got home from work yesterday.. I should mention just how awesome he has been to me while I am healing and not able to do all that much that requires any lifting, stretching my arms out etc.. He has been a total trooper
He might be worth keeping. :club:
Catwalks sir, they are catwalks. When the stadium was designed they said it would be impossible to hit them.
I totally heard this in your voice in my head and now I really cannot wait for Vegas to see your pretty face.
A few of us here might disagree...Roulette1.jpg
Who's that guy in the middle?That's some damn attractive boys right there. Too bad 2 of them aren't gonna be in Vegas. Guess HotStuff and Loverbug get the overflow affection.*Edit - Which one of you wants the punches that would have been Tim's?
Who's that guy in the middle?That's some damn attractive boys right there. Too bad 2 of them aren't gonna be in Vegas. Guess HotStuff and Loverbug get the overflow affection.
Looks like a homo